Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsenal slr-107 question

Feedback Score
    Asking OP. Im pretty familiar with the model designations and pricing. Im looking for a fixed stock 107r or 107-11.. same same lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Potshot View Post
    Asking OP. Im pretty familiar with the model designations and pricing. Im looking for a fixed stock 107r or 107-11.. same same lol
    Kvar should have them, I have one, 107-11 fixed stock it's awesome... best ak I have ever shot, it's smooth, smoother than my wasr-10, and my ras-47, I've also shot a cv39..... I got it over the vepr because it had the cleaning rod and bayonet lug, yes that matters to me lol, but now with what has happened to molot, It would have been cool to have gotten the vepr... #frussia

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Kvar stock is pretty low unfortunately. I had 107fr before and miss it. As most people know the wasrs are hit or miss. I ordered 3 at a time once. I regret selling one of them, it was as straight as could be and shot smoother than hell.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by botas.45; 12-01-17 at 05:38. Reason: .

Feedback Score
    Kvar stock is pretty low unfortunately. I had 107fr before and miss it. As most people know the wasrs are hit or miss. I ordered 3 at a time once. I regret selling one of them, it was as straight as could be and shot smoother than hell.
    I saw about 2 weeks ago when the vepr incident took place... and they had 107-11s .. plenty of arsenals to be honest... maybe they also sold in panic

Feedback Score
    Everything besides krinks and milled guns is out of stock... unless you want a 30-06 vepr haha

Feedback Score
    Everything besides krinks and milled guns is out of stock... unless you want a 30-06 vepr haha
    F that.. jajaj... for that I'll keep my ruger

Feedback Score
    Sorry haven't been on here in awhile...actually sold the ak a couple of weeks ago and ended up buying a bcm reece 14 mod 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12