Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Colt factory 6920 with pinned flash hider?

Feedback Score

New Colt factory 6920 with pinned flash hider?

Hi All,
    About two hours ago I was in my LGS, one of the largest in central Florida. He showed me a brand new Colt factory 6920 with a pinned on larger than normal A2 flash hider. He said Colt was using up some 14.5 barrels and they did this to comply with the Feds.
    Is this a legit new model from Hartford? I've never seen them pin on a flash hider.

Thanks and I hope you all had a reverent Memorial Day Weekend

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    It was likely not a 6920. It was probably a CE2000 w/Socom barrel and pinned Vortex FH.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...barrel-pinned/

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Thank you All, it does have the side sling adapter under the FSB and is a nice looking 6920 with the normal round handguards. I just wanted to make sure this was not an after market work up.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
    Well, I'll be.........thanks for info

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That link is to my topic. I still have it but haven't had time to shoot it still. According to what was posted there they only put out 300 of these but have something similar coming out later this summer. Im thinking that maybe they're rereleasing the SOCOM I, just a guess.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score

Arrow

Here's a link to my topic, Colt Expanse CE2000HB:

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...re-amp-Chamber
    Last edited by Sancho Panza; 06-02-17 at 11:59.

Feedback Score
    If that's a chrome lined SOCOM (M4A1) barrel that'd be cool. I would rather have an extended A2-style FH like the one BCM makes than a Vortec, but that's just me.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I was told by a colt rep around a month ago, that we may (no guarantee) see something similar to that configuration in a regular production rifle. Possibly in a couple months.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm interested in Grants thoughts on this one. He seems to have a good handle on the Colt stuff. Is this Davidsons only, or can others get in on it? I'm a bit particular on who I give money to....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast