Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now it's cheap...

Feedback Score

Now it's cheap...

I just bought Federal Gold Medal Match .308 (168gr) from PSA for $16/box.

.22lr is back around 6¢/round.

Being in California, I've been stockpiling in anticipation of the end of online ammo purchases, and the market couldn't be crashing at a better time...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah man...It's definitely a good time to be stocking up ammo and reloading comps! SG's gonna be seeing some of my cash in the near future...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Good to hear.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My gosh. JUST hung the phone up after telling a friend to buy ammo NOW, its a buyers market, yada yada...then click on M4C & the first thing I see is this thread!
    Yes, as I told him..BUY NOW...guy at SGAMMO said he is selling some ammo cheaper now than when he started in 2001!
    Im getting whilst the getting is good. All the hard to finds like Federal HST & Gold Dots & TAP & MEN,ect..are available now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Like the guys over at TFL say: Buy it cheap, and stack it deep.

Given where California's going, I'm aiming to stockpile somewhere between a 10-year supply and a lifetime supply of ammo. (I'm 43 years old).

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    This too shall pass.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    This too shall pass.
    If you mean cheap ammo, then you're probably right... Though maybe we're going to go back to something like the pre-2008 "normal."

If you mean goofy legislation in California, then I'm afraid that I only foresee it becoming even worse.

Feedback Score
    I have reloaded for years, but the price of 223/556 and 9mm have me hanging on to my reloading supplies and buying ready made. I can still make it cheaper but at these prices it's almost not worth the time for blasting ammo. For precision stuff I make my own, salad days are here enjoy it while it lasts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ^^^ this is where I am at as well. After loading about 1000 rounds of 9mm and .223 this last month and blasting it all away I don't know if it's worth it.

I do save about 50% but damn it's a lot of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I just figure that someday I'll need more brass, and lately been to busy to reload anyway so cheap ammo works for me right now. Hell wolf gold for less than.30 delivered starting to remind me of the pre obummer yrs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast