Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Del Ton vs. Criterion Chrome-Lined Lightweight 20" Barrel

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-Tenner View Post
    That looks awesome!! How did I never track that one down? It is weird that it says it has a .650" diameter under the gas block, but I guess they mean .625", given the stated compatibility with 601s, and the fact that the complete upper they sell with it states that it is .625". If it is well-made, and hopefully out of 4150, you have just introduced me to my barrel!

Anybody have experience with this one?
    Yep. I bought one a while back (maybe a year or two ago). It has Colt markings if you look at the other pics in the ad....C MP B. Rumor has it that they were IDF contract overruns. Who knows. I bought a .625" FSB and sent both to ADCO and had them drill for taper pins. I built a rifle with a PRI FF tube and an A5 buffer system. Shoots sweet. Not a sniper weapon but more than adequate. Gives you the advantage of light weight like an A1, the twist rate to shoot modern heavy bullets, a 20" tube for full ballistic advantage from the ammo you're using, and it's chrome lined.

Buy it. You won't regret it. [this assumes they are the same barrels I got a year or two ago; those went out of stock but looks like they're back in]

Here's a link to my thread on it. It was over two years ago:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ay+Enterprises
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-22-17 at 19:09.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12