Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SHEPARD SMITH STREAMING: Reports of possible explosion at Ariana Grande concert in UK

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SHEPARD SMITH STREAMING: Reports of possible explosion at Ariana Grande concert in UK

Hopefully it isn't an explosion:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/536964234...#sp=show-clips

Confirmed details of the deadly explosion during an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena on Monday:

At least 22 people were killed and as many 56 others were being treated at a total of eight hospitals across Manchester, police confirmed early Tuesday.
    Police identified the killer as 22-year-old Salman Abedi. He was British, a European security official told The Associated Press.
    The victims who died were as young as 8.
    Police said they were treating the explosion as a "terrorist incident" until they know otherwise. Manchester police said they were working with national police and intelligence agencies to investigate.
    Ariana Grande tweeted: "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words." She was not injured, a representative for the singer said.
    The blast rang out in a "public space" outside the venue, according to arena officials.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I don't know who that is, but fingers crossed that all are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Some fatalities confirmed. Might be from stampeding and such vs explosions, but it sounds like bad ju ju so far. Another Mormon attack, remains to be seen.

If it's another snak bar attack, May justice be swift and without compromise. Get your big boy pants on UK and Euro low T countries, cuz they're gunning for you. Let the SAS and the lads lose already.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-22-17 at 18:18.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Some are saying explosion. Others are saying a speaker blew and people panicked and the casualties are from the stampede.

Only videos I have seen so far were from after the fact.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    20+ dead. Nail bomb blasts.

Feedback Score
    A dash cam caught the sound. IMHO, sounds like a subsonic pressure cooker or pipe type device.. It was pretty muffled so hard to be sure. A few of the pictures being released sure look like ambulatory shrapnel wounds..

Hope I'm wrong. It would suck if it was another Amish attack
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    From the pictures of the injured being taken out that are floating around FB, I'll echo what Det-Sog said, they surely look like shrapnel related wounds.

Feedback Score
    Self delete, removing comment other users considered flippant or offensive.

Apologies.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 05-22-17 at 23:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber237 View Post
    From the pictures of the injured being taken out that are floating around FB, I'll echo what Det-Sog said, they surely look like shrapnel related wounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    A dash cam caught the sound. IMHO, sounds like a subsonic pressure cooker or pipe type device.. It was pretty muffled so hard to be sure. A few of the pictures being released sure look like ambulatory shrapnel wounds..

Hope I'm wrong. It would suck if it was another Amish attack
    As stated, based on the picture it looks like some-type of IED

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Islam strikes again...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast