Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I went to the dentist...Nightmare!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    Sorry you are going through some medical woes.

I am gonna sound like jerk here but it sounds like you may have a dependency problem, man, please at least talk to a doctor about what you are taking how much and why.
    Agreed. I would seek professional assistance for your issues.

Official Kremlin Transmission

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    its not an issue. I'm not getting this off the street. I actually go to a physiologist ever 2 months and get my 16 pills/month Rx filled at FDA certified compound pharmacy/lab.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    its not an issue. I'm not getting this off the street. I actually go to a physiologist ever 2 months and get my 16 pills/month Rx filled at FDA certified compound pharmacy/lab.
    So I am not calling you a druggy or a deadbeat off the street. I know you are upstanding citizen just do me a favor and read or show the first post I responded to to your doc next time you go, ask him if that sits well with him and if there is a long term plan to ween you off? You are using some dangerous shit man, even under medical supervision.

I pray for you a speedy recovery and that ultimately you can find your best self (psychologically at least) without pain meds.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The reason folks are concerned is because in your post you twice mentioned 4 pills, as in:

since I was a child I have suffered from Tourette's, I make a weird noise in the back of my throat and blink my eyes really hard, it comes with stress and anxiety, 4 pain pills makes that shit go away real fast!! Not just the tourettes but also the anxiety and stress. It alleviates everything to a point where its barely noticeable. I have a weird social anxiety and a certain fear of talking to new people, 4 pills cures that, gives me confidence, improves my attitude and good body language.

While you may have been talking 4 pills a day, I think a lot of folks interpreted it as 4 a dose, I know I did.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    While you may have been talking 4 pills a day, I think a lot of folks interpreted it as 4 a dose, I know I did.
    Four pills a day "to make that shit go away" ......

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    My concern is piqued over 2 reasons. 1. You yourselve expressed concern over a possible addiction. 2. I don't know doeseges or if "4 pills" means an abuse or as possibly prescribed every 6 hours (4x30=120, not 16, multiple doctors? Scrips? Same drug?) or what, what I do know is prescription pain meds are not for treating anxiety, depression, perfomance enhancements or psychological challenges, which you did express was what you most enjoyed about using the pain killers. Decent, regular people get addicted to hard core drugs even under medical supervision when they are not %100 frank with themselves and their doctors and simply find cover under prescription-happy pharmaceutical rich medical treatment. People fall through the cracks of accountability to their doctors and with themselves. The difference between simply getting through some painful ailments and buying drugs off the street and losing everything is a mind set of dependency and need for that drug, especially when used for which it is not prescribed. That you say you can't be yourself or your best self without pain killers is alarming. You expressed this mind set of dependency, and that -- my anyononus, internet, friendly-acquaintance -- is concerning to me, for your sake.
    Last edited by jerrysimons; 07-17-17 at 23:56.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Four pills a day "to make that shit go away" ......
    I screwed up after my ankle surgery and apparently took two doses of hydrocodone too close together and ended up awake most of the night itching myself to death. I'd hate to think what four would do to me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Current point of topic aside,

I never noticed this thread at first when you must have posted it. Truly man, sorry to hear. It is nightmareish.

I know I will be taking a cold hard look at how often I hit the pearlies with a brush after today. I am sure I am in for a few root canals in the next 5-10 years anyways.

Eitherway, that recovery plan subjected for June of 2018, I truly wish you godspeed in these endeavors. Coming from the "Health Insurance" world, this should be considered medical necessity to avoid fatal infection and should be covered by your medical plan. You have a year to submit claims, and hopefully someone can vouch for Med.Nec. for you.

Nonetheless, You know we worry about our own and their safety, I won't (and don't have a) gripe on yah, but I hope you know that is, ultimately, the main concern.

I wish you the fastest of recoveries, both physically and financially.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Theres no addiction- like I said, this isn't a daily regiment. I take (4) 1 mg pills of guanfacine and tramadol totaling 4mg- you need 10mg of pure hydrocodone every 6 hours to treat pain. The pills I take DO NOT treat pain nor designed to treat pain. But they do create a chemical imbalance causing my brain to naturally respond offsetting the imbalance thus producing more or less of certain chemicals therefore helping with anxiety. I don't know what the root cause of my anxiety comes from but I know its comes and brings other side effects along with it that I don't like, this happens about 2 times a month maybe 3 times. This isn't the pure Columbian hydrocodone you get at CVS or Walgreens. Aspirin has more pain reducing qualities than what im taking. What I take is also used for high blood pressure and people with small seizures in the left side of there brain.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Theres no addiction- like I said, this isn't a daily regiment. I take (4) 1 mg pills of guanfacine and tramadol totaling 4mg- you need 10mg of pure hydrocodone every 6 hours to treat pain. The pills I take DO NOT treat pain nor designed to treat pain. But they do create a chemical imbalance causing my brain to naturally respond offsetting the imbalance thus producing more or less of certain chemicals therefore helping with anxiety. I don't know what the root cause of my anxiety comes from but I know its comes and brings other side effects along with it that I don't like, this happens about 2 times a month maybe 3 times. This isn't the pure Columbian hydrocodone you get at CVS or Walgreens. Aspirin has more pain reducing qualities than what im taking. What I take is also used for high blood pressure and people with small seizures in the left side of there brain.
    ...and of course, you can quit anytime you want to.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast