Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOP Politician Body slams Reporter.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I hear the reporter making statements on the audio, but nothing to substantiate the statements.

I haven't been able to locate any links with pictures or accounts from witnesses who were actually inside the room when the incident occurred. Can anyone provide links to anything other than the audio in post # 8?
    Last edited by T2C; 05-25-17 at 22:36.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'm not sure what this has to do with race or hands up don't shoot. It looks like the sheriff didn't let the bad old rich white man get away with it.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    If you actually listen to the audio it sure doesn't sound like something deserving of a choke slam and I hope he gets punished accordingly. We have enough children in office, don't need another.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I hear the reporter making statements on the audio, but nothing to substantiate the statements.

I haven't been able to locate any links with pictures or accounts from witnesses who were actually inside the room when the incident occurred. Can anyone provide links to anything other than the audio in post # 8?
    It's in the OP.

" A Fox News crew was in the room and posted their account on that company’s website, which contradicted the campaign’s statement."

"During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!""

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-reporter.html
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks like he won the election anyway.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Looks like he won the election anyway.
    Must have since it isn't a headline on CNN.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Remember that time a sitting Democrat Congressman was actually caught on video assaulting a student journalist . . .

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For the Win...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    The local voters can now decide whether body slamming a liberal reporter is plus or minus.
    Apparently, they did.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-election.html

It had been unclear if Gianforte's assault charge would impact the race. About a third of eligible voters in Montana had already cast their ballots in early voting, and others said it didn't influence their vote.
    While some of those voters would likely vote for an armadillo so long as it had an (R) behind its name, there does appear to be a growing unrest and pent up anger against the media in this country. Of course, they really do have it coming to them when a CNN front page article looks more like a National Enquirer or Onion piece than real, objective journalism.

On the other hand, I'd bet every politician in Washington got a boner thinking of being able to do that themselves. You know they get the overwhelming urge to choke slam a reporter or two.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Remember that time a sitting Democrat Congressman was actually caught on video assaulting a student journalist . . .

Were criminal charges filed for Battery?
    Last edited by T2C; 05-26-17 at 09:03.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast