Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I am frustrated

Feedback Score
    Trump is 100% better than Hillary would have been.

I need to thank G-D we were blessed with the way the election went. With just about everyone gunning for him, if he appoints 1 more justice, I am happy.

Today Abbas rejected Trumps peace efforts, so once again we will be saved by our enemy being dumb.

Regarding the teaching that our fore fathers were slave owners, and this some how takes away their greatness is just a strategy to tear the country away from our roots.

My family was involved in the slave trade, and at the time of the war they owned 347 slaves. My parents took me as a very small child to D.C. to hear the I have a Dream speech. I have built medical clinics out in the middle of Africa. I pay a good wage to my employees in the Dominican Republic and instituted a system of profit sharing that is based on performance.

In my synagogue we have 2 black gentlemen that converted. One is an American black and the other is an African. They are both professionals one lawyer and one accountant. ( got to be a joke in there some where that even our converts become lawyers and accountants) We were talking one day and I told the American black guy that he and his wife need to thank G-D every day that someone brought their families from Africa as slaves because as a result in of that he has a great life with none of the African life and death realities. He started to get a little upset but then the African guy told him, I was 100% correct. He doesn't have to worry about, malaria, Ebola, river blindness, etc. The African guy continued because he goes back to visit family all the time in Africa that even with them being wealthy they have family members die in situations that would never happen in the USA.

G-D Bless this great country.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I honestly don't think the Conservative Right really knows how to deal with this kind of violent activism from the far Left.
    Actually, I think they do. It's just not time to deal with it yet.

Feedback Score

I am frustrated

USA!!!!

I get frustrated too, but if anyone thought that the swamp creatures weren't going to fight back... We all know that the swamp was full of alligators and they are not going to go quietly. They are not going quietly. The liberal progressives have deeply infiltrated both parties. They are digging in and doubling down. The thing about the progressives, is they all stick together.

IMHO, all of the constant distraction, yes it is just a distraction, is to detract from all of the great things that our new president has done in such a short time.

I stand behind my president 100%. I know that he's not going to fulfill all of his campaign promises, because that's just how crap works in Washington. We've achieved a total gridlock with an even 5050 split between left and right. The fact that our president is able to do anything right now, speaks volumes about his leadership.

We simply have to stay strong, and support our leader. He will get it done, even with all of the distractions going on right now. They alt-left is hoping they can sling enough mud and get people like us to simply back down from exhaustion.

Trump is NOT perfect, but neither was Reagan. Right now, he is the man, and I support him.

Forgive the grammar and typos, I'm on my phone in a hurry.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 05-28-17 at 14:24.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    I play video games online and often I hear folks from Europe smack talk trump ?
    they ask me my thought I say better him than options at least he will maybe make us strong again !

then they start slamming the US
    remind them of WWII and they say we did nothing to help Europe !!!! some even say we started that war !!
    that is the current world view and education sadly

for sure the massive brain washing in schools and gov and lying about stats is a huge part

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    USA!!!!

I get frustrated too, but if anyone thought that the swamp creatures weren't going to fight back... We all know that the swamp was full of alligators and they are not going to go quietly. They are not going quietly. The liberal progressives have deeply infiltrated both parties. They are digging in and doubling down. The thing about the progressives, is they all stick together.

IMHO, all of the constant distraction, yes it is just a distraction, is to detract from all of the great things that our new president has done in such a short time.

I stand behind my president 100%. I know that he's not going to fulfill all of his campaign promises, because that's just how crap works in Washington. We've achieved a total gridlock with an even 5050 split between left and right. The fact that our president is able to do anything right now, speaks volumes about his leadership.

We simply have to stay strong, and support our leader. He will get it done, even with all of the distractions going on right now. They alt-left is hoping they can sling enough mud and get people like us to simply back down from exhaustion.

Trump is NOT perfect, but neither was Reagan. Right now, he is the man, and I support him.

Forgive the grammar and typos, I'm on my phone in a hurry.
    Do you really believe he has done anything close to draining the swamp? As I see it, he has placed corporate oligarchs into positions of power and embraced nepotism. Trumps definition of "drain the swamp" seems to be replace the previous swamp critters with new swamp critters.

Better than Hillary for certain; by a very large margin. But taking down the political oligarchy he is not.

I simply want appointment of a few more conservative SCOTUS justices, appointment of many conservative lower court judges, to see 925(d)(3) finally go away, cut taxes for everyone, massive reforms to all entitlements, and don't F up the economy.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 05-28-17 at 18:13.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    I read that pretty quickly, so forgive me. However, if they think that you can unite the 70% of non-affiliated voters under one umbrella, it ain't happening. There are simply too many non-registered Rebublican right leaning people (myself included) that would never vote for a left leaning independent if it meant increasing funding for abortions or losing gun rights. There aren't too many left leaning independents that are going to vote for national reciprocity for concealed carry, or the defunding of Planned Parenthood.

I do agree that the current mess in D.C. is not in our best interest, but I cannot fathom how we can fix it either.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I read that pretty quickly, so forgive me. However, if they think that you can unite the 70% of non-affiliated voters under one umbrella, it ain't happening. There are simply too many non-registered Rebublican right leaning people (myself included) that would never vote for a left leaning independent if it meant increasing funding for abortions or losing gun rights. There aren't too many left leaning independents that are going to vote for national reciprocity for concealed carry, or the defunding of Planned Parenthood.

I do agree that the current mess in D.C. is not in our best interest, but I cannot fathom how we can fix it either.
    You make a good point. The Issue is agreeing to stay away from Divisive Issues and concentrate on the bigger picture of uniting against the Deep State and its Rothschild/City of London and Vatican bosses.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    You make a good point. The Issue is agreeing to stay away from Divisive Issues and concentrate on the bigger picture of uniting against the Deep State and its Rothschild/City of London and Vatican bosses.
    OK... so we stay away from the "divisive" issues and get this fantasy congress elected.. then what? Are the left leaning people who get elected and sign on to this pledge outlined in the link going to give up taking my money and giving to people who don't deserve it? Are they going to continue to try and restrict my 2nd Amendment rights? Are they even going to consider following the Constitution? I highly doubt it. Will they even accept someone like me that believes in freedom, or do I have to agree to their version of freedom?

You can wipe the Deep State/London/Vatican (if they exist) from the earth and the void will get filled with other nefarious characters bent on removing your freedom.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast