Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf ammo accuracy

Feedback Score
    I have lots of dead/hard primers when shooting Wolf/Tula/Herters. Usually 2-4 per box.

Feedback Score
    Here are 4 five shot groups with Tula, generally considered to be the worst of the worst.IMG_3148.jpg
    These are 2 inch targets. The third group might be under 2 inches. My Canik likes the Tula!

Feedback Score
    Better picIMG_3149.jpg

Feedback Score
    Another range session today and the results were astounding. Two inch groups at 25 yards were easy. The smallest group was just under 1.75 inches measured center to center IMG_3167.jpgIMG_3172.jpgIMG_3167.jpgIMG_3166.jpgIMG_3172.jpg Surprisingly, rounds from Asym Precision and Nosler target ammo did not shoot as well

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolr View Post
    If your SHTF ar-15 doesn't run on steel cased ammo then it truly isn't made for SHTF situations. You may not always nice shiny brass to shoot in such a situation. Your AR should be able to run on any ammo that is available
    It's a good thing i'm not worried about ever using a gun in a SHTF situation. let alone one that requires more than a mag of ammo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    It's a good thing i'm not worried about ever using a gun in a SHTF situation. let alone one that requires more than a mag of ammo.
    People overstate the battlefield pickup stuff. Do you really expect to be roaming around at somepoint, and have exhausted all you ammo, and happen upon a pile of tula in your caliber?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolr View Post
    If your SHTF ar-15 doesn't run on steel cased ammo then it truly isn't made for SHTF situations. You may not always nice shiny brass to shoot in such a situation. Your AR should be able to run on any ammo that is available
    SHTF? You'll have exactly what you have stored right now. Same with toilet paper.

Also, no AR works very reliably with steel case Russian ammo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    People overstate the battlefield pickup stuff. Do you really expect to be roaming around at somepoint, and have exhausted all you ammo, and happen upon a pile of tula in your caliber?
    Right next to the pile of Little Debbie Snowballs?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Why would you rule this out as a potential scenario?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    SHTF? You'll have exactly what you have stored right now. Same with toilet paper.

Also, no AR works very reliably with steel case Russian ammo.
    In my experience, ARs can and will run reliably on steel cased ammo. Why would you make an absolute statement when it is just your experience?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast