Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Off hand challenge

Feedback Score
    If you need to reestablish a grip while shooting you are either not getting a good grip to begin with, aren't gripping hard enough, or the gun is too slick. You'll never be consistent if you are constantly having the pistol shift around in your grasp.

Polymer guns are tough in this respect because most of them aren't textured well enough to stay put in your hand. I'd be really curious to see what kind of results you got shooting a metal framed pistol with very sharp front and back strap checkering along with grippy stocks. I notice a difference when I shoot my old Kimber Super Match and my X5, both have checkered front straps and aggressively textured grips. Much easier to keep a consistent grip on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    If you need to reestablish a grip while shooting you are either not getting a good grip to begin with, aren't gripping hard enough, or the gun is too slick. You'll never be consistent if you are constantly having the pistol shift around in your grasp.

Polymer guns are tough in this respect because most of them aren't textured well enough to stay put in your hand. I'd be really curious to see what kind of results you got shooting a metal framed pistol with very sharp front and back strap checkering along with grippy stocks. I notice a difference when I shoot my old Kimber Super Match and my X5, both have checkered front straps and aggressively textured grips. Much easier to keep a consistent grip on.
    I'll shoot some slow fire groups and rest half way through due to the arms burning(I grip hard). That said, I'm going to throw some hockey tape on it - did it with my m&p and really like it.

Feedback Score
    Finally!
    After much consternation and dry-firing... and nearly 500rds- I've figured out the Glock trigger.

Last edited by MegademiC; 09-09-17 at 17:10.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Finally!
    After much consternation and dry-firing... and nearly 500rds- I've figured out the Glock trigger.

Nice job Mega
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910