Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Off hand challenge

Feedback Score
    The typical scoring system for off-hand handgun shooting that seems to be popular in the tactical realm these days is to use a B-8 repair center and shoot 10 rounds at 25 yards.

With that, I can pull out >95 on demand doing slow-fire. Hitting 100 isn't too hard, with my gun and shooting skills, using ammo that I'm zeroed for (~3.35" diameter), can probably do it every other time I try slow-fire.

Speed bulls is more interesting, since you have to juggle speed with accuracy. I can generally do >85 on a B-8 in ~10 seconds, including the draw. Mike Pannone scores it by taking your score and dividing by time; getting above an 8 is a decent, with Mike trying to keep himself above a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Are we talking weak hand or unsupported?
    Off-hand means unsupported, generally.
    Last edited by Defaultmp3; 05-29-17 at 00:36.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teksid View Post
    Forty then Fifty yards shooting a stock G19.4 with Warren sights.

Nice shooting!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Are we talking weak hand or unsupported?
    Standing , unsupported.

Feedback Score
    IMG_3146.jpgWhat gun is that? Awesome shooting!
    Last edited by Jolr; 05-29-17 at 04:23.

Feedback Score
    The one thing for which everyone should be cognizant is that this is a friendly challenge. This isn't a measure of your manliness!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    The typical scoring system for off-hand handgun shooting that seems to be popular in the tactical realm these days is to use a B-8 repair center and shoot 10 rounds at 25 yards.

With that, I can pull out >95 on demand doing slow-fire. Hitting 100 isn't too hard, with my gun and shooting skills, using ammo that I'm zeroed for (~3.35" diameter), can probably do it every other time I try slow-fire.

Speed bulls is more interesting, since you have to juggle speed with accuracy. I can generally do >85 on a B-8 in ~10 seconds, including the draw. Mike Pannone scores it by taking your score and dividing by time; getting above an 8 is a decent, with Mike trying to keep himself above a 10.

Nice HK pic! Great shooting as well.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Found a pic from a while ago.

93-4x. I think I beat this once. M&p40 ameriglo operator idots pro sights.

Edit- default, that pistol looks awesome.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 05-29-17 at 07:35.

Feedback Score
    Here is the objective. Standing and unsupported. 50 rounds and a 5-6 inch target. Slow fire at 25 yards. The goal is to hit the target with as many shots as possible. A hit in the ten ring counts the same as a hit in the 8 ring

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    People, please back the ego meters down a bit. The original poster is asking or may be challenging you to post about your marksmanship at certain distance with so many shots. It's not a manhood measuring contest. No need to get offended or ugly about it.

To the original poster, please tell me more about the gun platform. I didn't know that the Canik has the option to mount a red dot sight. I'm really interested in finding out how you mount the dot sight and the package. Nice.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post

Are the rounds in the spare mag loaded backwards?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast