Thread: Can a glock be like Geiselle??? (tinker's come inside)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Can a glock be like Geiselle??? (tinker's come inside)

Hey forum mates,

I have a G2S trigger in my AR and love it. Smooth take up, defined wall, and a crisp break with zero roll.

I broke the crest of wanting to keep my gen3 19 'stock' after carrying it daily for the last 3 years and putting thousands of rounds through it. So I went on lonewolf and had a package of springs and connectors show up. I tried almost every combination of the NY1, 6#, and stock spring, with every combination of factory connector and minus connector and found I really didn't like anything more than the factory spring with the factory connector. I found the minus connector just had way too much roll and made for a light but mushy trigger. I don't care as much for a lighter pull as I care about a defined pull. Knowing exactly where the trigger breaks seems like the best way of getting every bit of accuracy out of the gun.

Before I go spending any more money on flat faced triggers or different connectors, does anyone with experience have some wisdom to share? I was considering either the APEX or overwatch TAC triggers but don't know if that will necessarily be what I am looking for?
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a good read:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...nd-come-inside

I don't know that Lone Wolf could be a serious option for a weapon meant to be used to protect your life. While I have no personal experience, the company seems to have the same appeal as Salient - that is to say none.

Unfortunately being a semi auto pistol, and not a 1911, it's going to be futile trying to replicate a premium rifle trigger.

I prefer Agency Glock triggers.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No, lone wolf is just the shop I bought from. All the parts I threw in the gun (springs and connectors) are OEM glock parts.

I posted in that thread awhile back and didn't get a reply. I have read threw the whole thread and that has lead me leaning towards either APEX or over watch.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leuthas View Post
    This is a good read:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...nd-come-inside

I don't know that Lone Wolf could be a serious option for a weapon meant to be used to protect your life. While I have no personal experience, the company seems to have the same appeal as Salient - that is to say none.

Unfortunately being a semi auto pistol, and not a 1911, it's going to be futile trying to replicate a premium rifle trigger.

I prefer Agency Glock triggers.

+1 to everything. The Hudson H9 may be the closest thing to a striker fired gun with a 1911 feel. For what its worth I like the Tyr trigger for Glocks.