Thread: Looking for high end 7.62x39 scope

Feedback Score

Looking for high end 7.62x39 scope

Hey there. Got my form 1 back for my Sig 553R so I have started planning. Gun is scheduled for Aug/Sep. It has a 12 inch barrel and being that it is San Swiss I am optimistic about accuracy. I'll be using Federal Fusion and 8m3. My intended use is a doing everything 150 -200 yard defensive rifle. What are my options for good optics. I see that there is an Acog. I currently have a 1.25-4 leupold that is rifleless. Would be willing to spend up to 1500. I think that given the effectiveness of the round I may be overthinking a caller specific reticle. What else is out there.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Browe BCO. I've got one with 7.62x39 reticle that gets no use. I'd be willing to part with it.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    At that range my ideal optic is a T2.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW my spare and/or crappy weather hunting rifle is an AR in -39mm that wears a Trijicon 1-4X scope w/ the bright red triangle German #3 reticle type post.

Honestly, for that caliber and range ... if you need retcle ranging rings ... sell the rifle and take up golf, it's easier .

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    TA33 ACOG