Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Call Sign Chaos on Face The Nation

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up Call Sign Chaos on Face The Nation

Best quote yet . . .

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    THANK GOD- PRAISE HIM- that we now have real, true, honest-to -God REAL men..warriors...in positions of defense of this Nation.
    This man & the way he handles our leftist institution called "the media" is priceless.
    Just think of the alternative- some obese dyke or some limp wristed vegan mo' who have never so much as fired a BB gun in their lives, whose main concerns are "not offending" anyone, especially muslims, and "the children", instead of doing anything & everything possible to defend America.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I saw that last night. Perfect.

To top it off, you have the interviewer looking all caring and sensitive, then you have the zero-emotion, no-hesitating "nothing".

What kind of question is that anyways?

Feedback Score
    Still laughing about Chaos actual's deadpan answer to that dumb ass question.

It was an honor to have served under him when I had the chance. Frankly he should be POTUS.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Still laughing about Chaos actual's deadpan answer to that dumb ass question.

It was an honor to have served under him when I had the chance. Frankly he should be POTUS.
    Frankly- you are right.
    These bathroom & gender confused fvcksticks in the media woulda loved a handwringing, sad faced, clenched eyebrow answer that included phrases like "the children", "the U.S.'s place in the world", "don't want to offend other cultures", "puppies & kittens" and the like.
    They aint getting that shit for at least four more years, hopefully eight.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    What a stupid question, and what an amazing trolling of the reporter by the man/myth/legend.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why this man is considered to be a demigod to Marines.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Frankly- you are right.
    These bathroom & gender confused fvcksticks in the media woulda loved a handwringing, sad faced, clenched eyebrow answer that included phrases like "the children", "the U.S.'s place in the world", "don't want to offend other cultures", "puppies & kittens" and the like.
    They aint getting that shit for at least four more years, hopefully eight.
    I couldn't agree more. I got tired of eight plus years of hand wringing, and apologizing. Time to go on offense.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    You beat me to it brother. This is Freaking EPIC! Chaos is the Man!

“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

https://youtu.be/CTDG5OO9Y44
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    This is also as close a thread as we're going to have that is appropriate for posting all the dank Mattis memes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast