Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend a G43 Trigger

Feedback Score

Recommend a G43 Trigger

My Glock 43 is from late spring 2015. I was an early adopter (I usually have a rule against that). The trigger in the gun is abysmal . . . . nothing like the trigger in my G19 gen4, which has become smoother and lighter as the round count increases. No no, this G43 has a VERY heavy break. I don't own a pull gauge, but it feels every bit of DOUBLE what my G19 is. Is it possible that I have a pocket Glock with an 11lb trigger?

I was briefly toying with the idea of selling it and getting a G26, but I do like the gun for its ability to disappear/ print 0%. So can anyone recommend an aftermarket trigger that'll bring this little guy down to around a smooth 5lbs?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yes it's possible your Glock 43 has a 10 lb trigger. My Glock 42 from Feb/2014 production had a 9 lb trigger.

Get a Ghost Edge G42/43 connector, that's about all the upgrade you'll need. Perhaps a 25-cent trigger job (polish) if you want to make it even smoother. But trust me the Ghost Edge is what you want.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Or get the new Glock 33564 connector that is supplied in the newer guns. Should bring it closer to 6 lb. or so.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If your G43 serves a serious purpose, use the OEM 33564 connector polished only through repeated practice sessions.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by highxj View Post
    Or get the new Glock 33564 connector that is supplied in the newer guns. Should bring it closer to 6 lb. or so.
    So they changed the connector in newer guns . . . So is mine defective or did they just change it due to bad feedback/ reviews?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    So they changed the connector in newer guns . . . So is mine defective or did they just change it due to bad feedback/ reviews?
    I've heard it was due to numerous customer complaints....but who knows. It's much improved over the old one, I removed the Ghost in both my 42 and 43 and replaced it with the 33564 and am well satisfied.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by highxj View Post
    This.
    NRA & GOA - Join the fight!

Feedback Score
    33564 ordered.

Thanks gents

Feedback Score
    Hmm. It's not really that much better at this point. LoL.

I dry-fired it about 100 times, but no live fire yet. I guess I'll hold out making a final opinion about this gun until I shoot a few hundred rounds on this connector.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Hmm. It's not really that much better at this point. LoL.

I dry-fired it about 100 times, but no live fire yet. I guess I'll hold out making a final opinion about this gun until I shoot a few hundred rounds on this connector.
    Because in the end it's still a Glock trigger by Glock. Try the aftermarket connectors.

The Ghost Edge is great, I had one in my G42 and currently have one in my G19. In the G42 it made my ability with the tiny gun go from non-existent to being confident about hitting anything accurately within 20 yards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast