Thread: built to my specs...

Feedback Score

built to my specs...

howdy first post here. just assembled this today. i build aks for a living but have been really starting to enjoy shooting the ar as well.

pws lower, some random parts kit w/ geiselle 3 gun trigger.
    stock assembly from fulton armory.
    spikes upper
    fn chf barrel
    pri goodies: forearm, rail, sights
    wpa psu optic. i think im goign to like this especially for 600$ compared to an elcan.
    weighs 10.09 lbs w/ a loaded mag. not the lightest ar

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Please tell us more about your build, such as, why did you choose the individuals parts you did, what do you expect the build to do and did it live up to your expectations? Have you shoot it yet and how did it perform? Now that it's built, is there anything you would change?
    Last edited by MistWolf; 05-31-17 at 21:54.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    should have some time this weekend to get it out and shoot.
    i wanted a dmr type rifle a few months ago and was liking the pri mk12 but ended up buying a rainier arms ultramatch 18"
    love that rifle and im happy i bought it but wanted the look of the pri gun for this one.
    fixed stock is simpler and quicker for me.
    couldnt drop the money on a elcan i really like this style scope though having a little magnification and a wide field of view and a throw lever.
    ambi lower is worth having to me, if i planned lots of ar rifles i might not want to spend the extra coing on them.