Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My First AR

Feedback Score
    Hey, where the F*** did my reply go to this thread?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I deleted it because it was completely irrelevant.

You consistently bring up the same points in threads, which frankly were not helpful to the OP.

And you did mention needing a thick skin, right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I deleted it because it was completely irrelevant.

You consistently bring up the same points in threads, which frankly were not helpful to the OP.

And you did mention needing a thick skin, right?
    He used Anderson parts, and so did I. I was just agreeing with him about using Anderson parts, and letting him know more people use them.
    And, what about my thick skin comment? Sometimes it's needed around here. If the MODS let some of the elder members have at some new members it's good to have thick skin, to accept it and move on.
    I was just telling the OP about my current AR's and the Anderson AR I am building.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    You are not an elder member. You also have a habit of bickering and arguing, demonstrated by your infraction history.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscar38 View Post
    Haha. Thanks. Already looking at BCM and Daniels
    The reason I suggested you look at the Mega MML is that it is almost like a monolithic upper. Very advanced design, all 7075 billet, including the rail. Which is Mlok and will be around a long time. Its a nice piece. If you are going to spend the money, get something your buddies don't have.

I have mainly BCM and Noveske rifles, but I really love the MEGA MML upper. Here are some pics. I just snapped. Notice that the upper and rail are matched. Also the rail does not attach to the barrel nut, it attaches directly to the receiver. Check them out. Of all of my AR rifles (10), I like this one best.

Click for bigger picture.

IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1176.jpg
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-20-17 at 15:25.

Feedback Score
    That is really nice. Will definitely look into it. I like the monolithic setups

Feedback Score
    My very first AR 15 was an Olympic Arms Plinker. Prior to that I had a Ruger Mini 14 Stainless Ranch Rifle. I sold it after I seen 100 yard groups.

Feedback Score
    Ah, this username is fresh from a vacation.
    My first AR was a SPORT , which I still own. You can't beat that quality 5R barrel for a tight grouping.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789