Thread: Lithgow's F90 Atrax

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lithgow's F90 Atrax

I must say, I've always had an interest in the Steyr AUG family of rifles, and this forthcoming version has me intrigued. What do you guys think of it? I think it has some great upgrades to the basic AUG design....wondering what others have heard about it

Last edited by OrlandoJones; 06-02-17 at 08:43.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I personally would prefer this version with the smaller buttstock and STANAG mag compatibility.

Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    I personally would prefer this version with the smaller buttstock and STANAG mag compatibility.

I have 4 thoughts:
    1) giving up the quick detach barrel is a huge strike for me. Its one of the things I love about the AUG
    2) Given the problems that the Aussies had making Augs, buying a US civilian variant of a gun that was less than stellar in its military variant seems risky to me.
    3) ITs Ugly.
    4) It isn't a precision rifle, so if you want more traffic, I'd move it to the other section where evil black rifles are discussed.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The last thing that rifle needs is a bipod !

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Is this the same Lithgow that made the .303 Enfield?

Feedback Score
    There is a lot that I like about it. Smaller size, lighter weight, better trigger and lack of quick change barrel. Other then the cool factor what good is a quick change barrel on an AUG? You are not going to get longer sight radius and I really doubt that a longer barrel will give much more velocity with that gas system. I would like to see how well Lithgow does with this?? Hopefully better than MSAR.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I like it
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would like to see a stock made for the standard AUG that incorporates the improved mag release of the NATO Atrax.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    I don't care for it. Already own several AUG's so this would be a niche item.