Thread: Membership

Feedback Score

Membership

Sorry, I couldn't find a better place to post this but how do I become a full access member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Full access to what? If you are referring to being able to use the general discussion forum, it's a 200 post minimum.

Feedback Score
    Ha! Don't blame me, you guys asked for it

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    First, you should read the Forum Rules.

Then, you should read The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: an M4C Style Guide.. Depending on your comprehension skills, you may want to read this thread a few times.

Reading the stickies is another worthwhile endeavor. And, after all of that, contribute in a positive manner and enjoy.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    While you're reading the posts TXBK suggested take a look at Site Sponsorship. $25/year gets it an increased PM storage as a few other bennies. Most importantly you're supporting M4C.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    While you're reading the posts TXBK suggested take a look at Site Sponsorship. $25/year gets it an increased PM storage as a few other bennies. Most importantly you're supporting M4C.

Maybe in need to log in from a PC instead of TapaTalk to find that link. I would be happy to as the knowledge base here is unsurpassed.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tanktop View Post
    Ha! Don't blame me, you guys asked for it

Actually, we put stickies in every obvious place we could think of. And since you have been here four and a half years, you could have searched for this question which comes up regular as clockwork.

We even have a subforum called "Site Questions and Comments, where this is asked just about every other week.

So yes, we definitely asked for it......