Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helmet pads

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Helmet pads

Looking for a new set of helmet pads to go with my new team wendy camfit. What I really need to know is what people like and why. Also if there is a set that are a bit on the thicker side that would be great as I actually need the helmet to sit a bit higher on my head. For reference I'm currently running a CPG high cut (I know not the nicest but it's what I could afford for the time being) thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Alot of people seem to like the 4D Zero G Deluxe pads

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/07/21...y-4d-tactical/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've been looking at those a lot. I'm stuck between those and the epic airs from team wendy

Feedback Score
    I'm debating on buying a Team Traitor helmet simply because people say it's the most comfortable and I get headaches from my current el cheapo airsoft helmet. I wonder if the 4D pads will fit?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    They should I just ordered the 4D pads and an ops core lux liner from TNVC going to do some Frankensteining and see what happens

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    They should I just ordered the 4D pads and an ops core lux liner from TNVC going to do some Frankensteining and see what happens

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I'm wondering my if the 4D pads will fit in my el cheapo airsoft helmet.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't see why they wouldn't you just may not be able to fit them all in depending on which kit you get and size and shape of your helmet

Feedback Score
    I don't see why they wouldn't you just may not be able to fit them all in depending on which kit you get and size and shape of your helmet

Well we will find out soon. I just emailed TNVC. If they say yes I'll order them. Cheaper than buying a new helmet.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Update the 4D pads are life changing!!!

Feedback Score
    Update the 4D pads are life changing!!!

Really? Ok. I'm excited now. Mine are slated to show up tomorrow. Not happy that shipping was $17.19. Two states away. I felt the shipping was a bit much on my Mohawk too.

I emailed them about the $17 and they said to call in but I already ordered. I dunno. Gotta be honest I feel there are certain things that tell you a lot about a company. Over charging for shipping us definitely one of them. Not sure I'll be buying anymore from them.

Just my .02. At least they ship fast. That's definitely a plus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast