Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon's new RMR Type 2's are comings

Feedback Score
    so what is actually new about these type 2 models? looks shockingly similar to the current version. i would think they'd make the battery compartment accessible while the optic is mounted, but that doesn't look to be the case

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    Cliffs Notes on what's been upgraded/ new features?
    https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/support/faq_RMR.php

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bjw182005 View Post
    Are they dimensionally the same as the current models? YES Have they been significantly upgraded beyond the original RMRs performance level with regards to battery life, battery fit/function? YES Will the price be the same as the current line? BETTER

Im looking forward to the clearance blowout of all the existing RMRs for sure.

I was just about to pull the trigger on an RMR06 for a glock project. Is there any real reason to wait for the new RMR Type 2? If use is for a slide ride pistol, I would hold out a bit longer for the Type 2. If not, old version good to go.

Have you been able to get your hands on any yet for function testing? YES, we are happy to announce the improved robustness especially for use on pistols. I believe the added button functionality (button lockout and timer feature which places the dot back into auto mode after 16.5hrs) will be well received. I've been enjoying these new features for the last few months during my live fire events and competitions. No more worries about leaving the optic in a high bright setting and forgetting to shut off or go back to auto mode for battery life savings in dark storage. This now takes out the worry. No more shutting the dots off for me when they go in the safe. I personally, am glad we added this feature. We'll let the rest of you decide for yourself as time goes on.
    I don't post here much, so don't expect me to answer a bunch of questions at this point. I need to go work on some new products that you all will hopefully enjoy in the future. Out!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterreadyg34 View Post
    I don't post here much, so don't expect me to answer a bunch of questions at this point. I need to go work on some new products that you all will hopefully enjoy in the future. Out!

Thank you for the information! Looking forward to these new optics.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Got an RM07 and M&P a couple months ago from you, Grant. Looks like I may need an RMR-2 and an G19 MOS ;-)
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Got an RM07 and M&P a couple months ago from you, Grant. Looks like I may need an RMR-2 and an G19 MOS ;-)
    We have a coupon code waiting for you. ;-)

C4

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterreadyg34 View Post
    Everything listed sounds very positive and addresses issues people have had with the RMR's.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Everything listed sounds very positive and addresses issues people have had with the RMR's.
    Except having to remove the optic to replace the battery. It's one of the main reasons I haven't pulled the trigger yet and have been considering the Deltapoint Pro instead

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianajonze View Post
    Except having to remove the optic to replace the battery. It's one of the main reasons I haven't pulled the trigger yet and have been considering the Deltapoint Pro instead

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    That's a good point as well. One of the best features of the deltapoint pro imo
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Note the dual battery contacts, extra o-ring for the battery, and the star-shape contacts.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast