Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon's new RMR Type 2's are comings

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    By the way guys; Gen 1 RM06 and RM07 are $349 on Cabela's website right now. I guess they are trying to get rid of the old ones.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up.

I do NOT understand why more electronics manufacturers don't pot their shit. I can't tell you how many times I've had to crack something open to do it my damn self. I'd happily pay the extra fifty-****ing-cents it would cost them to do this shit at the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    • The electronics are confirmed to be fully potted

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

I do NOT understand why more electronics manufacturers don't pot their shit. I can't tell you how many times I've had to crack something open to do it my damn self. I'd happily pay the extra fifty-****ing-cents it would cost them to do this shit at the factory.
    It definitely seems like the gen 2's will be worth holding out for.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Not trying to make this into a DPP vs RMR thread, but had these been available a few months ago and knowing what I do now after trying to get my preferred setup to work, I think that I would definitely go this route, maybe even take the gamble on a $350 RMR. Not so much because of the DPP, but more because of issues with BUIS and holsters combined with the one or two "meh" things about the DPP.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    V1 on sale at Cabela's for $350.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Not trying to make this into a DPP vs RMR thread, but had these been available a few months ago and knowing what I do now after trying to get my preferred setup to work, I think that I would definitely go this route, maybe even take the gamble on a $350 RMR. Not so much because of the DPP, but more because of issues with BUIS and holsters combined with the one or two "meh" things about the DPP.
    I'm a big fan of the top mounted battery, and the slightly better FOV. But it hasn't been vetted yet like the RMR's have.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Great timing, will be buying one soon for a pistol application. I look forward to reviews.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Still blue/green tinted glass? Meh

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm a big fan of the top mounted battery, and the slightly better FOV. But it hasn't been vetted yet like the RMR's have.
    I am too, but those are both things that cause issues with holster compatibility. And while I haven't had mine long enough to really comment on battery life, top mount vs battery mount can almost be irrelevant based on battery life.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I am too, but those are both things that cause issues with holster compatibility. And while I haven't had mine long enough to really comment on battery life, top mount vs battery mount can almost be irrelevant based on battery life.
    Very true, especially if you are on top of your zero at all times.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast