Thread: Several uppers for sale: PSA, BCG, Androcorp

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Several uppers for sale: PSA, BCG, Androcorp

Good morning all! I've got a few uppers that don't get range time, so going on the chopping block. No trades at this time. Please add 3% for Paypal, or USPS money order only. Shipping will be $10 extra. Sorry for the screwy orientation of the pictures - they were all taken at the same angle, so don't know why Photobucket is being jacked up. Contact via IM is best, and I can get more pics if you want. Will consider trades for optics.

SPF an AndroCorp 20 inch complete upper. They sell for $300 without the Carry handle. I'll do $300, with the carry handle. $275 without. New, never shot - somewhat of an impulse purchase. The BCG is Rainier Arms, headspace checked with both a go- and no-go gauge.

SOLD a PSA 16" 7.62x39 upper, CH and BCG. About 300 rounds through it. If you want mags to go with it, I'll include them at $10 each - ask and I can get you a total number, since they're buried somewhere. Price, new on PSA, is $300 (when the "Daily Deal"). I'll do $250, with 1 mag included.

SOLD a lightly used Bravo Company EAG upper. This was from about 5 years ago, was meant to be a light weight rifle for my wife. I got it all sighted in, and it's sat ever since. Turns out, she doesn't shoot.
    Link: https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...cm-uh-eag1.htm
    Basically, a Bolt Hammer Forged, mid length, lightweight 14.5 inch barrel with a pinned/welded A2 flash hider, extended to make it 16" overall. Comes with BCG BCM and a standard charging handle, plus Magpul mid length handguards. These retail new for a LOT. Selling this for $600.

Fourth, a factory BCM 14.5 inch SOCOM profile barrel, pinned with extended A2 flash hider to 16" OAL. Comes with magpul rear BUIS, BCM Mod 4 CH, and BCM BCG. Troy foregrip with rubber ladders. Bought used, original owner claimed function checked only, practically new barrel. From Bravo Company, the upper WITHOUT the Troy rail would cost $702. I'll let this go for $700.

Last edited by Caduceus; 07-16-17 at 20:35. Reason: Trade offers

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Bump!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Bump !