Thread: Question on Magpul Link UP TOP!

Feedback Score

Question on Magpul Link UP TOP!

I would like to ask everyone here, if any of you have ever seen an LMT MRP LEFT HANDED model???
    Every time I have opened up the "Member Sales" forums today, it has brought up that Magpul CTR advertisement link up above at the top of the screen. Magpul always gets the LEFT side of the advertisement bar up top, and it's always the largest display ad, which many times is also shared with BravoCompanyUSA's moving ad, which displays a moving picture that changes.

The reason I mention the Magpul CTR ad, is because THIS is where I have seen the LEFT HANDED LMT MRP! I swear it was a left handed version, and I have NEVER ever seen a left handed MRP before! Is this just some trick photography that Magpul used, or possibly a picture taken with a mirror in use?
    I would have sworn that LMT doesn't make LEFT handed MRP's..???
    Has anyone else seen it?
    I copied the link below, but I'm not sure if that Magpul CTR advertisement will come up EVERY time or not?? Here goes. Let's give it a try.
    IF it does not work, then please note that I have seen this LEFT handed LMT MRP up in the Magpul advertisement, which shows the CTR stock in FDE!
    Thanks guys, and let me know if anyone has knowledge of this?

https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21

EDIT TO ADD: Ok guys, I just clicked on the link again to SEE if the Magpul CTR link possibly comes up EVERY time I load that page, but it does not. In addition to BravoCompanyUSA, Charles Daly also shares that same large block on the top left as well.
    The next time you guys see that Magpul FDE CTR stock advertisement, take a look at that LMT MRP rifle that is LEFT HANDED as can be!! Then, come back and post here guys.
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    probably just a "flipped" image.

edit. i just saw it. it's a flipped image. notice that Stickman's watermark is backward too. the windage/elevation adjustment on the eotech is on the wrong side, etc.
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    probably just a "flipped" image.

edit. i just saw it. it's a flipped image. notice that Stickman's watermark is backward too. the windage/elevation adjustment on the eotech is on the wrong side, etc.
    Bingo. Last minute banner ad that was never replaced. Now that I have fresh images, I'll make sure to take care of it.
    --Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC