Thread: BCM / Haley Strategic “Jack” Carbine + Ton of Extras. FTF in Cape, MO or FFL ship.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

BCM / Haley Strategic “Jack” Carbine + Ton of Extras. FTF in Cape, MO or FFL ship.

Item is located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Will do a FTF transfer if you are a resident, or will ship FFL-to-FFL of your choice.

Payment is cash or money order if done via FTF transaction... USPS Money Order or PayPal+3% if shipping to your FFL.
    PayPal transfer must clear into my bank first before item will ship.

Shipping is FREE to your registered FFL. A copy of your FFL is required before shipping.

Disclaimer: By buying, you are stating that this purchase is in accordance with your local laws and that you are legally able to own this.

----

Up for sale is a like-new (never fired outside of factory testing) BCM / Haley Jack Carbine. It is from my personal collection that I purchased a year ago during tax season, improved upon with additional features, and have never had the chance to enjoy. Since I have recently married this past weekend, and we are in the process of closing on a house this coming month, I am liquidating excess firearms to help fund the move.

It has never been fired, but I am selling it as “Used, Like New” due to it being custom painted and no longer having the cardboard shipping box. However, everything included in this sale is in the same, unused, brand new when purchased, pristine condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of it.

Included in this package are the following components:

BCM HSP - THE JACK CARBINE (Includes all retail accessories)
    BCM GUNFIGHTER GRIP MOD 3
    Knights Armament Micro Front Sight
    Knights Armament 600M Rear Sight
    Larue Tactical Aimpoint Micro Mount LT571
    Aimpoint Micro T-2
    Strike Industries Aluminum Hand Grip
    Plano Field Locker Miitary Rolling Case
    .223 Field Cleaning Kit
    MagPul PMAGS M3, 30RD, Qty: 9 each
    Haley Tactical Sling D3 Sling – Coyote
    KNS Anti-Walk Trigger Group Pins

As you can see, no expense was spared when I was planning out this “dream rifle” and assembling it into the awesome package that you see before you. However, needs change… it has been sitting in the case unused (isn’t even sighted in yet)… and I could use the money more than keeping this rifle. As the saying goes… my loss is your gain.

Either way you slice it, this is a heck of a savings on these components! Do the math, search the internet, and try to find a better price. You won't be able to. I'm simply trying to liquidate a rifle I don't have a current use for, and make some quick cash to use towards other expenses that are looming.

If you are interested, PM me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Need more photos? Let me know what you would like to see.

Thanks!

SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Verbal Kint; 06-30-17 at 11:02. Reason: SOLD
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Weekend bump.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Still available. BTT.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    SOLD. Thanks!
    Last edited by Verbal Kint; 06-30-17 at 11:03. Reason: SOLD