Thread: G-Code Incog Eclipse at 4 o'clock?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

G-Code Incog Eclipse at 4 o'clock?

Right now I'm using a Blade Tech phantom holster to carry a Glock 17 at 4 o'clock. It has an annoying hot spot that I haven't been able to mod away, and I'm looking for something better. I'm in between trying the standard pancake style kydex OWB that everyone makes with IWB clips, and the G-Code Incog Eclipse. I prefer a 10-15 degree cant in the holster and the Incog appeals to me because it is a single clip, tuckable, and seems to push the gun into the body. However, it looks to be designed with appendix carry as the primary function and strong side as a possibility. Does anyone here have experience running the Incog in the 4 o'clock canted position? Does it work well? My other option is just getting a Bravo Concealment OWB and putting their IWB clips on it. I won't consider leather/kydex hybrid holsters, I absolutely hate the way they reholster.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have two Incogs now for my EDC carry guns. The one I primarily wear is for a Glock 19 with the surefire XC1, the other is for the Glock 26. I only carry at 3 and 4. I have slight cant to both of them, but I'm not sure as far as overall degree, but they carry extremely well. When I get the last of my weight off I might move to appendix carry, but the Incogs work perfect for me personally at 3 and 4, and still hug my hip better than other IWB holsters I've used. YMMV.

Also try and find one on the used market, I waited 9 weeks for my G26 holster....
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I have two Incogs now for my EDC carry guns. The one I primarily wear is for a Glock 19 with the surefire XC1, the other is for the Glock 26. I only carry at 3 and 4. I have slight cant to both of them, but I'm not sure as far as overall degree, but they carry extremely well. When I get the last of my weight off I might move to appendix carry, but the Incogs work perfect for me personally at 3 and 4, and still hug my hip better than other IWB holsters I've used. YMMV.

Also try and find one on the used market, I waited 9 weeks for my G26 holster....
    Exactly the feedback I'm looking for. Do you find that the negative angle of the clip pushes the waistband out? Or does the pressure from the belt compress everything together? Would you mind having someone snap a pic of you wearing it 4 o'clock?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seant8 View Post
    Exactly the feedback I'm looking for. Do you find that the negative angle of the clip pushes the waistband out? Or does the pressure from the belt compress everything together? Would you mind having someone snap a pic of you wearing it 4 o'clock?
    I don't feel anything pushes it out. I will snap a pic when I have some time.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Pics

20170608_110507 by Willis, on Flickr

20170608_110511 by Willis, on Flickr

20170608_110503 by Willis, on Flickr

20170608_110401 by Willis, on Flickr

20170608_110511 by Willis, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks. G-Code owes you a commission for the sale.