Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PMAGŪ GEN M3, 300 BLK PMAGS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Lancer mags work well with 300 BLK.
    I've had zero issues with my magpuls and army issued GI mags, why do the lancers cost twice as much?

I've seen some good reviews from these D&H INDUSTRIES, INC. - AR-15 300 BLACKOUT MAGAZINES W/ RED FOLLOWER
    Made in the U.S.A.
    100% Satisfaction. Lifetime Returns.

I might get a couple to hold me over until the new Pmags get leased.
    Last edited by hdrolling; 06-10-17 at 11:51.
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've had good experience with Troy mags using 300BLK. The internal ribs seem to be a little more generous and work well with heavy subs and allow for a more overall length without causing the rounds to crow's foot inwards. Also the Troy mags fit most GI pouches and they look different enough from GI or PMAG that I haven't had any problem keeping them separate.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    I Use FDE for 5.56, but always have even before 300blk became a household name. I use black PMags for 300 blackout. This seems to stick in my head both visually and mentally. However, I do use a label maker to label them subsonic when necessary.

Feedback Score
    I use lancer 20 round smoke for my 300blk and pmags and gi mags for 556 it works for me, but recently thought about getting some rubber bands.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax61 View Post
    I use lancer 20 round smoke for my 300blk and pmags and gi mags for 556 it works for me, but recently thought about getting some rubber bands.
    The more I read about the Lancer mags the more I'm leaning towards just paying the extra money and getting a couple, all the reviews say they work the best for whats available with the 300 blk. We're leaving for the Smokey mountains camping for a couple weeks, if magpul hasn't released theirs by time I get back I think that's what I'll do.
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm

Feedback Score
    The smoke version of the lancers allow me to see at a glance how much ammo I left, and the 20 rounders look better to me in a 300blk pistol. Every once in a while you can catch the smoke on sale for 12.00 at primary arms ect. Lancers have never failed me using 110g to 240g, they do cost more but I only have 10 of them so the extra cost is minimal.

Feedback Score
    I'm with mack7.62.... using the lancer mags for 300 BK so that looks kind of the standard. Otherwise I have lime green duct tape with 300 on tape on the few AL magazines loaded w 300BK. My planned use for it is as a hunting round though so I dont need but a few magazines.
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I decided to order 6 Lancer smoked 30rd mags, maybe I'll try a magpul 300 blk mag when they get released but from everything I've read the Lancers will work fine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
    I decided to order 6 Lancer smoked 30rd mags, maybe I'll try a magpul 300 blk mag when they get released but from everything I've read the Lancers will work fine.
    I bought 10 of the Lancer AWM mags when I got my 300BLK and they've been flawless through about 3k rounds.

Feedback Score
    iirc the Lancer springs are heavier and better suited for heavier projectiles (may need to be downloaded accordingly for seating) also the rib location better supported the blk projectile we used. Not necessarily every blk projectile.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast