Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What's the story behind these Colt 9mm receiver sets?

Feedback Score
    It's my next build. I've just got too much going on right now. I'll definitely post pictures. I hate having all of the parts, but not the time.

Feedback Score
    just got done with mine building it up into a 9mm pistol. all colt parts with exception of cmmg dust cover/deflector.Attachment 48258

Feedback Score
    ditched the rear sight for a carry handle set up and added shockwave blade and kak buffer tubeAttachment 48481

Feedback Score
    Looks great. Let us know how it shoots.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I'm waiting on my receiver set to arrive so I can put mine together, ordered a new 6451 colt barrel from G&RTactical to finish it up! Of course some of the magazines I have ordered have already arrived to make me even more pumped to shoot it. Come on slow shipping!!

Feedback Score
    I went to install the barrel on my upper and couldn't find my anti-seize. Hopefully, my replacement order will arrive tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

What's the story behind these Colt 9mm receiver sets?

Quote Originally Posted by bringenufgun View Post
    ditched the rear sight for a carry handle set up and added shockwave blade and kak buffer tubeAttachment 48481
    Looks sweet! Mack Bolan would approve!

I couldn't find a tiger stripe Mack Bolan tiger stripe cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 11-09-17 at 15:17.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    i started this project after getting a new 6951 barrel from brownells after it had been on back order for sixteen months. then a couple of months later armsunlimited had this killer deal on the colt upper and lower and the rest is history.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bringenufgun View Post
    i started this project after getting a new 6951 barrel from brownells after it had been on back order for sixteen months. then a couple of months later armsunlimited had this killer deal on the colt upper and lower and the rest is history.
    I debated on waiting for brownells to get the barrel back in stock but I found it on G&R tactical so I snagged it!! Waiting on my receivers to come in whew!

Feedback Score
    Did your 6951 barrel assemblies come with flash hiders? The one I purchased from Brownells and the one a friend purchased from G&R didn't, though the pictures showed it and the descriptions said that it was. Brownells has since removed the picture and description. Bownells and G&R both shipped the flash hiders to us separately after we called and let the know that they were missing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast