Thread: Benchmade Custom Knife Program and 15 minutes with my daughter

Feedback Score

Benchmade Custom Knife Program and 15 minutes with my daughter

I have a few 940s and i gave my son one for when we are up in the mountains. My 10 year old daughter was jealous and has been asking for one too. I went looking for a pink handle knife and found the custom program. So my daughter and I had some fun. Pink of course, I thought the were kind of edgy, but it's a knife after all. And of course, a bunny. Took the edge down a bit while she gets the feel for them. Love,that blade profile.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Can't wait til my 4 yo daughter likes this stuff.

Tell your girl, it looks great!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks awesome. My 4 year old daughter is always asking me for a pink knife!

Feedback Score
    She wavers on guns, but she is all about knives. She recently has shown more interest in guns, probably because I spend time with my older son at the range. Will probably get her out at the range over the summer with some 22s.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I love it! My daughter is just over 3 months old, but I cannot wait until she gets older and we get to do stuff like this. I do hope she takes to some of my interests.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Careful. Girls seem to be able to channel their patience into a form that prints smaller, ego-bruising groups
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    My son thinks he will be the navy SEAL, but my daughter has CIA hit girl written all over her. Self-starting, Incredibly intense, task and goal focused, funny, personable and never forgets anything. HATES progressive SJWs, wonders what the hell is wrong with them. I swear it is my MILs influence, not me. I had to work with her today that it's OK to let them vote. She Was happy that HRC lost so that she has a shot at first female POTUS.

I'm in for a rough ride.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysusigma View Post
    Careful. Girls seem to be able to channel their patience into a form that prints smaller, ego-bruising groups
    My wife has already proven that to me...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's awesome! So cool when the kids share your passions.