Thread: KAC / Atlas PSR Bipod Question...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

KAC / Atlas PSR Bipod Question...

I searched and didn't find an answer. I'm looking at the KAC bipod and an Atlas PSR. I'm looking for something lighter than the Harris I'm using now, and non-rotating feet is mandatory. The PSR has this feature, and from what I can tell online the KAC looks like it does to. Can anyone confirm? The KAC looks like it comes with the serrated feet, which is a plus. Are these the only feet it ships with? I see a few circumstances where this could be a problem.

Any advice as to which is a better unit?

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    You might send a PM to Failure2Stop about the KAC unit, be might be able to help with info regarding it.

I'll see if I can dig up a contact for Atlas.

Hope that helps.

Feedback Score
    KAC bipod legs are non-rotating and comes standard with the serrated feet. You can change them with Atlas feet. Not sure about the weight difference, but its a solid bipod.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    My KAC bipod came with rubber feet. The weight is almost the same as the PSR. The legs do not rotate on either one.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    When did you buy your KAC bipod and from where? The listings I see say it comes with the serrated feet, ie Brownells.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    When did you buy your KAC bipod and from where? The listings I see say it comes with the serrated feet, ie Brownells.
    About two months ago, through my account at RSR. I expected the serrated feet, but it came with the rubber ones.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I just noticed this thread so I may be a little late, but hopefully this still helps OP out. My KAC bipod came with the serrated feet. I ordered it around the same time as Slippers, but from a different site. I ended up buying a set of the rubber Atlas feet for mine (which fit perfect by the way). The serrated feet are very very aggressive, but do work well.

Also, I know quite a few originally had issues with their KAC bipods being a pain to get on and off certain rails. I'm not sure if the version I have is an updated version from those or not, but mine slides on and off of my Geissele MK4 rail with ease, and also locks up tight with little to no movement. It was well worth it, and if I ever need another bipod I'll be ordering a second KAC.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    My recent purchase KAC has rubber feet. Bought from Lanbos and ships from RSR Group. I replaced my Atlas PSR. Both nice bipods. The KAC is slightly loose on the KAC rail section with no side to side movement but will just slightly click back and forth in the pic slot. The KAC also does not include the pan drag knob any more. Still has the tighten and loosen function but the drag knob is no longer a part of it.
    Philippians 4:13