Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obsession with range brass..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Never have done it, but freedom munitions has a brass trade in program. Not sure if they make it worth boxing and shipping, but might be worth it.

None of my ranges allow you to pick up anything that was not fired from your firearm.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I just wish people would stop shooting .40 where I shoot! 😀

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    I too appreciate (semi) precious metal laying on the floor for me to acquire. Brass, gold, silver, I am fond of them all.
    Absolutely. I gather just about any kind of metal I find laying around. I either use it, or pile it up to scrap for money later. Hell, I even pick up pennies in parking lots. Just the way that I was raised....pennies make dollars.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I just wish people would stop shooting .40 where I shoot!lol
    It's good for my recycling bucket

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I agree .40 is aggravating. I also hate it when a .380 gets thrown in on my 650.

Question, today I picked up a bunch of nickel .308 Federal Champion casings. Are they worth giving to a reloader who loads .308?

I don't but picked them up anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    I agree .40 is aggravating. I also hate it when a .380 gets thrown in on my 650.

Question, today I picked up a bunch of nickel .308 Federal Champion casings. Are they worth giving to a reloader who loads .308?

I don't but picked them up anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How many of the .308 cases do you have? I may pay you for shipping and a little for your trouble.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=1_click_off;2504053}
    None of my ranges allow you to pick up anything that was not fired from your firearm.[/QUOTE]

Our Range allows you to walk off with the 5 gallon brass buckets, (as long as you bring the empty bucket back)
    We also have steel magnets to pull out steel casings...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just wish people would stop shooting .40 where I shoot! ��

Lol. I've got buckets of the shit and only own one .40 that has not been shot in literal years. Suppose a Glock or another USP in .40 wouldn't be a bad idea. I don't care, I'll either reload it at some point, sell it, or scrap it. If others don't want to pick it up, that is okay, I will. I pick up pennies too. Lol.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I generally only trust the brass that came out of my own rifle for reloading. For scrap purposes I completely support picking up and recycling other people's brass. If I leave brass behind I either lost it or it has seen its 7th firing. After 7 uses, the brass is discarded into appropriate bin. No sense risking a head separation.

Feedback Score
    I just wish people would stop shooting .40 where I shoot!

9x18 Marakov is worse!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast