Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T APC223 GEN 2

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    Thanks. Will you carry the b&t 556 suppressor.
    Yes.

C4

Feedback Score
    ANy idea of the timeline for getting the B&T suppressor that mounts like a Gemtech Halo. Need one for a sig 551.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When are we gonna start seeing the APC300? Any idea what barrel length those will have?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    When are we gonna start seeing the APC300? Any idea what barrel length those will have?
    They are working on it. My guess is that the barrel length will be in the 8" area.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    They are working on it. My guess is that the barrel length will be in the 8" area.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn it. I was hoping you would say 12 inches so that I wouldn't have to spend more money. Back to saving pennies. The Swiss have been getting a lot of my money lately.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Is there a set of flip-up BUIS that will co-witness with a T1 in a B&T throw lever mount (low)?

The Troy Low Profile Micro Sights are about the only ones I have found.

ETA: The Troy Low Profile Micro Sights are not low enough.
    Last edited by TXBK; 07-27-17 at 10:16.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Is there a set of flip-up BUIS that will co-witness with a T1 in a B&T throw lever mount (low)?

I've been looking at the same issue for my APC223. The B&T buis are standard AR height at 36mm and are too high to cowitness with the T1 in the B&T mount where the center height is around 19mm. I think B&T should have used lower buis though, perhaps similar to the Troy micros.

I can't speak with direct personal experience, but I believe the Troy micros are 29mm high and the T1 in an ADM CASV mount has a centerline height of 29mm so they should cowitness. Again, I have not tried this personally to confirm.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plnkr1234 View Post
    I've been looking at the same issue for my APC223. The B&T buis are standard AR height at 36mm and are too high to cowitness with the T1 in the B&T mount where the center height is around 19mm. I think B&T should have used lower buis though, perhaps similar to the Troy micros.

I can't speak with direct personal experience, but I believe the Troy micros are 29mm high and the T1 in an ADM CASV mount has a centerline height of 29mm so they should cowitness. Again, I have not tried this personally to confirm.
    I tried it, and the Troy Micros are too tall. I like where the B&T mount puts the RDS, but the lack of a co-witness BUIS has me considering a different mount.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    I tried it, and the Troy Micros are too tall. I like where the B&T mount puts the RDS, but the lack of a co-witness BUIS has me considering a different mount.
    Try the Troy micros with the American Defense T1 CASV mount, it should line up, at least according to the listed measurements.

https://www.americandefensemanufactu...ew/product/46/

I don't know of any buis low enough to be seen through the T1 on the B&T mount, but if you find any, let me know.

Best
    Last edited by plnkr1234; 08-06-17 at 10:27.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

No. You will need to buy a riser. The T1 with low factory mount is designed to work with the APC9/45.

C4

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast