Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T APC223 GEN 2

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm sure the barrel length was chosen because it imported as a pistol, but they couldn't at least go 10"?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You are such a tease. What is in the pipeline?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    IMHO, the APC223 is the best piston gun out there (along with the 416, which you cannot buy).

C4
    Hi Grant,
    I am interested in your statement. Do you consider the APC superior to the San Swiss 551 and 553? Not arguing, just interested. Magazine compatibility goes to the APC for sure, but are there other variables that contribute to your assessment? Also I am interested in the B&T suppressor that mounts like the Gemtech Halo. I want to be able to suppress my Sig 551, and folks tell me the Gemtech will work but if the B&T can is on the horizon, I might well wait.

Thanks,

Damien
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    Hi Grant,
    I am interested in your statement. Do you consider the APC superior to the San Swiss 551 and 553? Not arguing, just interested. Magazine compatibility goes to the APC for sure, but are there other variables that contribute to your assessment? Also I am interested in the B&T suppressor that mounts like the Gemtech Halo. I want to be able to suppress my Sig 551, and folks tell me the Gemtech will work but if the B&T can is on the horizon, I might well wait.

Thanks,

Damien
    Those SIGS are great, but yes I do. Modern machining, short stroke piston, multiple stock options more rail space, AR mags, softer shooting gun, some commonality of parts with the AR15.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Those SIGS are great, but yes I do. Modern machining, short stroke piston, multiple stock options more rail space, AR mags, softer shooting gun, some commonality of parts with the AR15.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Will you carry the b&t 556 suppressor.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    some commonality of parts with the AR15.
    Would I be correct to assume that the Gen2 uses a Swiss fire control group? If yes, does the Gen2 take regular AR15 fire control groups? If not, is a US made fire control group available that will work in the Gen2?

Feedback Score
    From 8.3lbs to 7.6lbs, that's a nice weight drop
    Dushan
    "Not by strength by guile"

BT APC9 /IWI X95 /AR15 /HK VP9 /HK P2000 /Glock 43 /Walther "HK" MP5 A5

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grant, what I want is very simple : APC 223 Carbine with 16in barrel, APC 308 Carbine with 16in barrel. Is this just a pipe dream, or might I start saving? Will B&T ever be able to import rifles or are we just looking at pistols from them?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Grant, what I want is very simple : APC 223 Carbine with 16in barrel, APC 308 Carbine with 16in barrel. Is this just a pipe dream, or might I start saving? Will B&T ever be able to import rifles or are we just looking at pistols from them?
    Currently, there is no way to bring those lengths into the US as the ATF has standards (so pistol only). With that said, it is something that B&T is working on.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Would I be correct to assume that the Gen2 uses a Swiss fire control group? If yes, does the Gen2 take regular AR15 fire control groups? If not, is a US made fire control group available that will work in the Gen2?
    Yes, to a certain degree. A standard USGI FCG will drop in. A Geissele will not.

C4

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast