Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T APC223 GEN 2

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Anxiously waiting for the .300 blk version, been holding off on building a .300 blk AR just for this gun.

Feedback Score
    You and me both. I never thought I would enjoy an 8.5" rifle as much as I do the APC223, but it has really changed my shooting and I really need to add an APC300 or even the APC308 to the collection.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    So, is their a rifle, version available? Like a non-NFA version?
    Yes and no. You can put the brace on it and shoulder it. Currently, there is no 16" barreled version.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grant,
    You hinted before that B&T might have some interesting guns coming out. Spill the beans. You can't tease us with the APC 308 you once showed and then leave us hanging. I want one now!!! Plus, how about an 11 inch APC 5.56 pistol or 300 BO. Any news you can share!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Grant,
    You hinted before that B&T might have some interesting guns coming out. Spill the beans. You can't tease us with the APC 308 you once showed and then leave us hanging. I want one now!!! Plus, how about an 11 inch APC 5.56 pistol or 300 BO. Any news you can share!
    Sorry, I cannot.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Yes and no. You can put the brace on it and shoulder it. Currently, there is no 16" barreled version.

C4
    So are there plans to bring in a rifle version? I mean, if they're going to produce a .308 version, I can't imagine people wanting a short barrel on it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    So are there plans to bring in a rifle version? I mean, if they're going to produce a .308 version, I can't imagine people wanting a short barrel on it.
    Importing a pistol is easy, a rifle is almost impossible. A serious conversion would have to happen one it gets yo the USA like is done with a SCAR, this is why the scar is so expensive.

Feedback Score
    I just bought a CZ Bren 805. It was $1307 while the rifle was $1215. If CZ can do it for less than a hundred dollar difference, then others should be able to do it for no more than a two or three hundred dollar difference.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd love to see how the Bren comes into the country to make it "sporting"

The SCAR has a pin in the magwell so no mag can be installed, and a cheap looking thumb hole non folding style stock thing. It then needs enough 922r us components installed like the muzzle device and what ever else.

Pistols don't need to meet 922r. What ever CZ did, scar needs to take some tips.

Do you know what parts on that Bren rifle are US made?

Feedback Score
    CZ sells 922r conversion kits as well which I'd assume are for converting pistols to SBR's. My guess is that they use the same parts for their carbine conversions. The kits contain: DISCONNECTOR, PISTON ASSEMBLY, MUZZLE DEVICE, STOCK
    I don't know if that means you also have to use US magazines or not.
    https://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetai...or-2016-Models

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast