Thread: Bump firing and hammer follow problems

Feedback Score

Bump firing and hammer follow problems

I've got a PSA glock mag AR-9. The barrel is 7.5" and has a kak flash can attached.

The gun will inadvertently bump fire if you're light on the trigger and that usually leads to a hammer follow dead trigger with live round chambered.

This has happened with carbine buffer, H buffer, H3, and a 9mm spaced buffer from kak; regular buffer spring or extra power spring, milspec trigger or ALG ACT trigger.

Any ideas here guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Is your disconnector spring installed correctly? Should be wide end down into the pocket in the trigger.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Is your disconnector spring installed correctly? Should be wide end down into the pocket in the trigger.
    Yes, both triggers are correct.

Feedback Score
    Come on guys!!! I'm stumped! I'll be trying a 2nd ALG trigger on Monday. I'm considering putting one of those Fostech Echo triggers in. Not because of its capabilities, but it's unique trigger configuration may prevent the hammer follow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Come on guys!!! I'm stumped! I'll be trying a 2nd ALG trigger on Monday. I'm considering putting one of those Fostech Echo triggers in. Not because of its capabilities, but it's unique trigger configuration may prevent the hammer follow.

Check to see if the hole pins are in the speced location. My alg has been perfect. I hope its not the alg.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thanks to those that responded. The 2nd ACT trigger eliminated the bump firing and the resulting hammer follow.