Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Slamfire Cause?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OP - if you decide you need to replace the trigger group, currently that is about 4.00 lower than market average. I have both the PSA EPT and the QMS. Biggest difference is that my QMS has almost zero takeup. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    I would just spend $45.00 for an ALG QMS Trigger Group and take it from there.
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DALGD

Did you have any problems with the PSA trigger group prior to your class?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Western Sport has Sionics Enhanced Trigger group on sale for $49.95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chenevat13245 View Post
    Hello all, I was hoping to get a few ideas for my problem.

I had training today and brought my personal rifle to use. Its a complete spikes tactical upper and bcg with an assembled Palmetto State Armory lower with their Enhanced Polished Trigger Kit. It's marketed as a single stage trigger.

Through 90 rounds i experienced 3 bursts. Twice while shooting under a car, the third on the square range trying to determine if I actually experienced what I thought. (no one else seemed to notice). I was shooting relatively fast and riding the reset when it occurred. I downed the gun and while trying to diagnose the issue at home, it seems that if i pull the trigger then back it off off the rear wall slightly, i can bring the hammer back by hand and it will not get caught by the trigger, nor the disconnector. I can do this pretty consistently if i find that sweet spot. the same thing happens if i pull the bolt back, and let it forward, it appears thehammer willride the bolt home. (trigger doesn't reset).

I want a second opinion that it is probably the disconnector. Has anyone ever had this issue? The parts will be coming out of the lower tonight to save any confusion with the fellow authorities and hopefully a new disconnector or complete lower parts kit will be on order.

Thank guys.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...lease-triggers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12