Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optimum Barrel Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by devinsdad View Post
    Beautiful rifle, I'm doing my first A5 equipped rifle as well (now that the UBR 2.0 is out in the wild) and have an AFAB to go on an 18" Stealth barrels. Did you try an A5H2 buffer at all or just go straight to the A5H3? Planning on a Sprinco green spring, but am questioning which buffer to go with. Trying to avoid starting a collection.
    Thanks! I brought an A5H2 to the range and tried it for a mag, then went back to the A5H3. The A5H3 was a little smoother and the sight picture moved slightly less during the shots. Felt more consistent from shot to shot somehow. A small difference but noticeable. This is with a stock Vltor spring. Your setup sounds different enough that it is hard to say which one would work better.

One thing that was interesting is that with my other rifles I can tell a difference between PMC bronze (weak), PMC XTAC (556), and my handloads (almost max load). With this rifle everything felt the same. Pretty weird but very cool.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How do u like the accupower?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mad1521 View Post
    How do u like the accupower?

I like it. It has a good mix of what I was looking for including light weight, 1x low end not 1.1 or 1.25, big eye box on 1x, reticle that is useable without illumination, sfp, under 1k. 6x or 8x offerings didn't meet this criteria.
    The eyebox on 1x is great, I feel just as fast as with a red dot. I wish batteries lasted longer, wish illumination was brighter as it is a little weak under full daylight sun. It's my first lpv scope and I'm happy with it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the info...weighing this as 1 of 4 options I'm looking at

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12