Thread: Sr07-d-it

Feedback Score

Sr07-d-it

Silly question but wanted to confirm - does the sr07 dual switch work on DBALs (D2 specifically) and does it work on streamlight caps or is it only surefire and aptial? Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by geoleo3 View Post
    Silly question but wanted to confirm - does the sr07 dual switch work on DBALs (D2 specifically) and does it work on streamlight caps or is it only surefire and aptial? Thanks in advance!
    It works on the DBAL but the fit is not quite right. If you hold the plug up next to the included remote switch you can see that the plug on the d-it isn't quite long enough. What happens is any slight jostling of the cable, or even recoil, causes the d-it plug to pop out slightly. It's only a tiny bit, but enough to break the connection.

To fix this you have to remove some material from the plug at the base so it can be inserted further. I use a small file and work my way around the circumference and keep test fitting until it snaps into place correctly.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What he said applies to using the insight connector on a Steiner/LDI product. Otherwise it should be fine on Insight/L3 products.

No idea about Streamlight tail caps.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk