Thread: New Sabatti US Rover Tacticals instock

Feedback Score

New Sabatti US Rover Tacticals instock

The shipment of Sabatti US Rover Tacticals finally arrived from Italy and are instock at the importer Italian Firearms Group in Amarillo, Texas. I received a special version that they plan to start stocking as well with a Carbon wrapped barrel. The regular models are available in 6.5 creedmoor and .308, they include a stock similar in shape to a McMillian or Manners, with adjustable check rest. They have a DBM bottom metal that includes one 7 round magazine, and oversized bolt knob, a picatinny scope rail, picatinny rail for a bipod, threaded barrel with protector, as well as a muzzle brake and a very nice adjustable trigger. Straight out of the box all they need is a scope mounted and you are ready to shoot. All of the prototypes and pre production models I have shot have been very accurate out of the box. Consistantly sub 3/4 moa and a lot of groups sub 1/2 and that is using Prime Ammo 130 grain for the 6.5 and m118LR for the .308. I am looking forward to getting my new rifle out and chronoing it and getting some data. I will continue to update this thread with results. For now all I have is pictures of my version with the CF wrapped barrel, but the only difference between mine and the ones in stock is the barrel. LMK if you have any questions.

Ill post pictures tomm when I am on my home computer.
    Last edited by Kamkaze; 06-25-17 at 21:18.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by Kamkaze; 06-24-17 at 02:21. Reason: editting picture links

Feedback Score
    I was able to chronograph the rifle today, I shot 10 rounds of Prime Ammo 130 grain Match + over my Magnettospeed v3. Avg 2943 and an SD of 7.4. I'm very happy with that, and I'm looking forward to shooting some groups.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'm familiar with Sabatti on the shotgun side, had no idea they made rifles. Looks like a solid package.
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattpittinger View Post
    I'm familiar with Sabatti on the shotgun side, had no idea they made rifles. Looks like a solid package.
    Yeah it's been a couple years in the making but they really did a great job on these.