Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: THE GOOD: What AR accessory has impressed you the most?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Even though I stated I'd replace my T2 as soon as it broke, I don't want one on every AR. I don't want a T2 on my precision AR, for example. The Aimpoint Micro is the accessory that has impressed me the most.

If there were one accessory I would put on every AR if I could afford to, it would be a suppressor
    Last edited by MistWolf; 06-24-17 at 19:12.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Most of the brand name AR companies make great quality products. If I could, I would Geissele everything... especially the triggers immediately. Original Ergo grips and Ergo wedgelock covers. Hands and fingers are pampered here on out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The one accessory that's a must have on all of my ARs is the BAD-ASS. Being left eye dominant, it just makes it so much easier and quicker to manipulate the selector with either hand. Hand the carbine off to anyone and they will be able to do the same. The options for different style levers are plentiful and the quality and reliability is second to none. The feedback is solid whether you engage or disengage the safety. For $55.00 it was a no brainer!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Shit, how do you name a top pick, my AR's get :
    G-SSA
    VLTOR A5
    Knights Ambi safety

Then optics:
    Aimpoint or ACOG
    If I had to pick the must have tho, G trigger is it. Love A5 but I could get by without.

Feedback Score
    Superlative Arms AGB and SiCo Omega.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    G triggers and Aimpoints.
    JC

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Aimpoint micro t-1, Anyone ever use a elf tactical trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    The slide fire stock.

Mine would be the BCM Gunfighter CH.
    Literally the ONE accessory I factor into the initial budget of any rifle build/purchase.
    It's simple, it works, and after having to go back to a standard charging handle for one class, I went and bought spares instead of just keeping my old factory pull-offs as reserves...

If I had a second, it would be the Aimpoint Pro- It's not the smallest/lightest/most revolutionary/etc. red dot ever, but what it is to the red dot market is what the Model T was to the car market- it puts a serious quality RDS within reach of almost everybody.

Honorable mentions would be the LAW folding adapter, and M-Lok system (ok, so M-Lok isn't really an "accessory", but... it kind of is...? ).
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    My Must Have List for Carbines

A Solid Carbine!
    Aimpoint T1
    Geissele SSA/SD-C
    Raptor/AXTS Charging Handle
    Surefire X300U
    BAD ASS Short Throw Safety
    Magpul MOE+ Grip

I have a T2 and it doesn't do anything better for me except lens caps that just bug me anyways and make the T2 look even longer when removed.

Geissele. Duh.

Raptor CH makes repeated admin functions smooth and easy.

X300U mounts perfectly at 1200 in a small, ambi, easily activated, bright package.

A short throw safety also makes a Carbine feel better designed with modern ergonomics.

I am a sucker for wider rubberized grips and the MOE+ is perfect for helping to control the gun.

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dennis; 06-25-17 at 23:28.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    LMT SOPMOD Gen 2 Stocks...love the cheek weld (I've used many others)

Aimpoint CompM4S....always works, great battery life, reasonable FOV (I also own T1s & MROs...and have used other AP, EoTechs, Reflex sights in the past)

KAC RAS...it may be "outdated" or "uncool" compared to a 12" FF but they've always been a personal favorite (I also have DDM4 12.0s, DD SlimRails, Geissele SMRs, BCM KMRs, etc...and have used many others in the past).

LMT L8A Rear Sight...I just like an A2 rear sight on a carbine with a RDS (however my DD A1.5 is growing on me).

MagPul MOE+ PG...the rubber overmolding is very secure with sweaty hands (I also use A2s and have tried many over the years...I'm currently trying to warm up to the BCM GF grip).

BCM GF Mod 4 Charging Handles...I starting adding extended latches to my CH when the first came out. The BCM GF CH seems sturdier (I have bent a CH) and comes with a decently sized latch.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast