Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: THE GOOD: What AR accessory has impressed you the most?

Feedback Score
    Seekens ambi safety. I have them on almost every AR 15 I have, except for my NRA National Match Service Rifles.

They are well made, function well, and look good doing it. All at a great price point.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    BFG Vickers padded slings (221 sling for me specifically), Surefire X300/M600 lights, Geissele triggers and charging handles, Aimpoint Micro RDS, and Scalarworks mounts.

Any given rifle I own will have at least two of the above items, usually more.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    MRO.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigRoy6Actual; 06-24-17 at 16:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    Why is that? I'm curious on the utility of it.
    It just keeps everything in a nice neat compact package. It basically serves the purpose of the SR07, zip ties, and larue wire control clips but in a "less sloppy" and more secure manner. I've pulled the wire out of the larue clips while going thru low brush and while it isn't the end of the world, it is an annoyance. I obviously am impressed with my T2, I'm a huge fan of the SF m300 and x300 series, and love geissele triggers but decided to go with a lesser known part that has served its purpose well IME.
    Last edited by midSCarolina; 06-23-17 at 08:19.
    "The machine doesn't make the man, the man makes the machine" - Gucci

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    What particular attributes of the X300 make you feel this way about it? I'm debating between the X300 and a scout light right now and leaning X300. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    For a light, the Surefire X300. Have used this light as my main choice for AR weapon lights for many years. For optics, the Aimpoint Micro series. Rugged, reliable and light weight.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm surprised nobody says a BAD lever. I used to think it was cool and functional but took mine off. I feel like when I shoot another AR without it, i temporary forget the basic function of the rifle and I do not like that. Since removing it, I find that I'm better off without it and would never use them again. Anyone else feel the same?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRecon View Post
    I'm surprised nobody says a BAD lever. I used to think it was cool and functional but took mine off. I feel like when I shoot another AR without it, i temporary forget the basic function of the rifle and I do not like that. Since removing it, I find that I'm better off without it and would never use them again. Anyone else feel the same?

This thread is actually about accessories you really LIKE, not ones you dislike, so it's no surprise no one mentioned the BAD lever.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    This thread is actually about accessories you really LIKE, not ones you dislike, so it's no surprise no one mentioned the BAD lever.

True that!! Lol

Feedback Score
    MAMS. All my ARs have one, except my LPRs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRecon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post

It's been mentioned...

Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    There's several that I am impressed with. These range from Giesselle, BCM stocks, BFG slings, BAD selectors, and many more...
    Easy to miss though, in the mix of most everyone picking one thing as asked...then throwing in several more. Too bad, too, it's a good question with a specific focus, but instead of sticking to subject it gets reduced to a "bunch of things we like" buffet. Ah well...

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast