Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: THE GOOD: What AR accessory has impressed you the most?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cloud Defense LCS. You lose the constant on function but still worth it over Surefire's SR07
    "The machine doesn't make the man, the man makes the machine" - Gucci

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    BCM Mod 3 grip, Mod 4 CH, and Geiselle SSA/G2s.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The one thing that if it broke today, that I'd replace tomorrow, is the Aimpoint T2 and the Scalar Works mount.

The other accessory is the Omega suppressor, although I think I'd have difficulty picking one and bringing it home up tomorrow
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by midSCarolina View Post
    Cloud Defense LCS. You lose the constant on function but still worth it over Surefire's SR07
    Why is that? I'm curious on the utility of it.

Feedback Score
    The first thing all my rifles get is an extended charging handle latch. My big fat fingers need a little something extra to grab onto. I've tried a bunch, but the cheap eBay ones work well enough.

After the charging handle latch, I upgrade the trigger guard to an enhanced version, making gloved shooting better. A screw upgrade kit for these trigger guards make these a bit nicer to install.

A comfortable stock and pistol grip are of course a necessity. I have used Magpul, Fab Defense and Roger's variation and all are quite good and comfortable.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'll toss another vote at the Geissele SSA-E trigger. But also give mad props to the ALG Defense QMS or ACT trigger. Absolutely love them for a "stock" trigger.

I would also like to mention the Primary Arms 1-6X adjustable scopes. Really good option for those on a budget looking for a decent adjustable scope.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What AR accessory has consistently impressed you the most?

Forward Controls-Low Drag Forward assist.

Battle Arms Development-Ambi Selectors, and enhanced takedown pins.

Feedback Score
    VCAS Padded for comfort and excellent function. ATXS Raptor, for the same, and for the fact that it makes cycling the weapon that much easier for HD w/kiddos. ALG ACT is the best of the GI triggers in my short sample.

Feedback Score
    Of all Optics.....red dot and varied 1-8 / 3x9 / 2x7 Scopes. " dang over 40 eyes". A real close next thing is any pistol grip not an A2 one... That is due to first using the M16a1
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For me I was very resistant to try the trijicon TR24....I was all about the T1. I also have a Vortex Razor HD 1-6x. However, despite the lack of bdc or anything else, the little TR24 impresses me most. I shoot better groups and I'm faster with it than all but the Aimpoint. I just wish it had an acog reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast