Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to respond to a racist tirad ?

Feedback Score
    The differences is the environment that forms perception.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 06-24-17 at 01:16.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Doesn't sound like a friend so much as an acquaintance and you don't have to talk to people just because you know them.

No he was a very good friend, which is why this was such a big deal, for me. I tried to get him to come around, but when he went off on this shooting like he did I was shocked. I wish he could learn that such ideas aren't acceptable to me and most people in the USA.

I hope and pray he can use this to learn to change his attitudes.
    Last edited by yoni; 06-25-17 at 07:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    ...Can you educate a racist? Yes...
    With very few exceptions racism in this day and age isn't ignorance; it's a choice.

If you try to teach a pig to sing, you'll only waste your time and annoy the pig.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailer View Post
    With very few exceptions racism in this day and age isn't ignorance; it's a choice.

If you try to teach a pig to sing, you'll only waste your time and annoy the pig.
    Unfortunately, people learn behaviors and attitudes. It's hard to change what one was groomed to believe.

Much like the misuse of "racism" and "prejudice" as terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    No he was a very good friend, which is why this was such a big deal, for me. I tried to get him to come around, but when he went off on this shooting like he did I was shocked. I wish he could learn that such ideas aren't acceptable to me and most people in the USA.

I hope and pray he can use this to learn to change his attitudes.

Your friend perhaps is coming to the realization that our kindness, generosity and the Christian values of western civilization of helping our fellow man- is now being used by globalists to destroy us by opening a floodgate to third world parasites. Being Jewish yourself, from a small nation that builds walls to retain your sovereignty and ethnic identity- I don't doubt that by the same logic that there is much difference in this outlook.

Feedback Score
    I see a world of difference between Americans that happen to be black and opening up the flood gates to third world types from the Middle East or Africa.

I and the USA owe the 3rd world nothing, other than being the best we can be as an example for them to try and follow.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Your friend perhaps is coming to the realization that our kindness, generosity and the Christian values of western civilization of helping our fellow man- is now being used by globalists to destroy us by opening a floodgate to third world parasites. Being Jewish yourself, from a small nation that builds walls to retain your sovereignty and ethnic identity- I don't doubt that by the same logic that there is much difference in this outlook.
    Luke 6:29

Feedback Score
    sorry only Luke I know is cool hand luke

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I see a world of difference between Americans that happen to be black and opening up the flood gates to third world types from the Middle East or Africa.

I and the USA owe the 3rd world nothing, other than being the best we can be as an example for them to try and follow.

There are many people born here, not all share our values nor realize the blessings and opportunities by being a citizen of the greatest nation on Earth.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 06-25-17 at 15:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailer View Post
    Luke 6:29
    I looked up this verse:

Luke 6:29New International Version (NIV)

29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

What does this mean to you and how does it relate to this thread?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast