Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Delete

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    well that crazy bleeding face lady from msnbc said its their job to control what people think on camera

just like that video of them creating a fake news story on camera setting up the scene and people in it etc.

FOIA records detail Operation Mockingbird and the CIA meddling in mass media.

CNN's Anderson Cooper was recruited by the CIA from Yale.

Here's an interview of old bleeding face's father discussing "physcological domination of individuals", influence of power, and some other interesting factoids.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Way to cite a source to disprove the quote in question.
    That's silly logic. The burden of proof lies on the one attributing the quote to an individual. Proving someone didn't say something is a ridiculous ask. For example:

"That Moose Knuckle fellow is a close friend, we love discussing how we can take everyone's guns away"
    -Hillary Clinton

Now you can't prove she didn't say that but the burden of proof lies on me proving she did. Now just think if I put the quote on a picture with her face on it, you would have to believe it.

I am not even claiming the quote you posted is necessarily fake but I couldn't find an original source when I searched for it. I believe Trump would call this fake news.
    Last edited by skywalkrNCSU; 07-01-17 at 07:06.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Way to cite a source to disprove the quote in question.
    That's how the game is played now?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    That's silly logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frailer View Post
    That's how the game is played now?

You too are deflecting from the topic at hand and seem to be fixated on a quote that I posted that the two of you can't seem to verify nor disprove.

Perhaps instead of carrying on with the topic dilution, you two could disprove the other things that you two seem to be ignoring in this thread. You know like CNN's anti Trump agenda.

You both go after a member over Infowars while defending the mainstream media, claim the the quote I posted is false, and yet you two have failed to provided a single reliable source that disproves the Clinton's dirty deeds and the mainstream media collusion.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    You too are deflecting from the topic at hand and seem to be fixated on a quote that I posted that the two of you can't seem to verify nor disprove.

Perhaps instead of carrying on with the topic dilution, you two could disprove the other things that you two seem to be ignoring in this thread. You know like CNN's anti Trump agenda.

You both go after a member over Infowars while defending the mainstream media, claim the the quote I posted is false, and yet you two have failed to provided a single reliable source that disproves the Clinton's dirty deeds and the mainstream media collusion.
    Remember kids, you aren't allowed to question any information if it supports your narrative and when it doesn't just claim fake news.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ...You both go after a member over Infowars while defending the mainstream media, claim the the quote I posted is false, and yet you two have failed to provided a single reliable source that disproves the Clinton's dirty deeds and the mainstream media collusion.
    For the record, I "went after" Infowars' *founder*, and I never defended the MSM. Furthermore, I never claimed your quote was false--in fact, I specifically stated that I was not claiming that--I merely asked for a source.

I'm sure the Clintons have committed many dirty deeds, although I doubt they have a body count in the dozens. But asking some to prove a negative is just silly.
    Last edited by Frailer; 07-02-17 at 09:48.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789