Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mattis irks leftist media with deadly competency: ‘We’re going to kill them all’

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Mattis irks leftist media with deadly competency: ‘We’re going to kill them all’

Well, well this is what happens when you put a competent warrior in charge of the military and not.some leftist douche tools.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...g-of-isis-wer/
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    The left is angry because without ISIS there is no refugee crisis to divert into Europe and destroy Western Civilization.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Here's a job for the "foreign fighters," bury your dead comrades and prepare to join them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Does a small swath of the fringe left want to actually destroy western culture? I'm sure they do. A small swath of the fringe right wants to keep America from entertaining any foreign culture and would rather suspend all immigration and isolate ourselves. Both fringes are wrong.

No, the left is angry because they genuinely believe in diplomacy as the solution to all conflict. They really do... They think that we can "talk through our issues with our enemies to find a non-violent solution." I for one would happily pay to send their chosen negotiators to speak with the leaders of ISIS, of course without any armed security, because we don't need guns to talk through our problems. Perhaps after a sufficient number of them are summarily executed in brutal manners by the leaders of the caliphate, they will realize that not everyone subscribes to the "western" notion of talking through your problems with enemies. Sometimes the solution is to fight until the losses are such that the adversary is simply unwilling to fight any longer. To paraphrase: "Kill them all."
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Does a small swath of the fringe left want to actually destroy western culture? I'm sure they do. A small swath of the fringe right wants to keep America from entertaining any foreign culture and would rather suspend all immigration and isolate ourselves. Both fringes are wrong.

No, the left is angry because they genuinely believe in diplomacy as the solution to all conflict. They really do... They think that we can "talk through our issues with our enemies to find a non-violent solution." I for one would happily pay to send their chosen negotiators to speak with the leaders of ISIS, of course without any armed security, because we don't need guns to talk through our problems. Perhaps after a sufficient number of them are summarily executed in brutal manners by the leaders of the caliphate, they will realize that not everyone subscribes to the "western" notion of talking through your problems with enemies. Sometimes the solution is to fight until the losses are such that the adversary is simply unwilling to fight any longer. To paraphrase: "Kill them all."
    They are like cockroaches...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I will say no they want to destroy what we have and some bizarre sick society that like islam is not aligned with what we have now

they have guns and willing to kill you because you will not believe what they do !

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I liked it even more when he irked Kirsten Gillibrand and shut her down at the confirmation hearing.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The man deserves another medal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I have come to think it is more than a small swath that straight up wants to burn it all down.
    I would also like to go back to pre 1968 immigration laws. They maintained a capability to assimilate,
    And, say, selectively bring over beneficial professionals vs benefit receiving professional burdens.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Poetry . . . pure poetry.

We must never permit murderers to define our time or warp our sense of normal. This is not normal,” Mattis declared while speaking to the graduation cadets of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point last month.

“We have already shifted from attrition tactics, where we shove them from one position to another in Iraq and Syria, to annihilation tactics where we surround them. Our intention is that the foreign fighters do not survive the fight to return home to North Africa, to Europe, to America, to Asia, to Africa. We’re not going to allow them to do so. We’re going to stop them there and take apart the caliphate,” said the General.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast