Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mattis irks leftist media with deadly competency: ‘We’re going to kill them all’

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    I have come to think it is more than a small swath that straight up wants to burn it all down.
    I would also like to go back to pre 1968 immigration laws. They maintained a capability to assimilate,
    And, say, selectively bring over beneficial professionals vs benefit receiving professional burdens.
    Well said
    "I would rather be the hammer than the anvil."- Rommel

Owner: Hangar 18 Custom Coatings

Feedback Score
    Lol, of course. Such a practical, workable plan and it makes me feel so powerful.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FishTaco View Post
    Lol, of course. Such a practical, workable plan and it makes me feel so powerful.
    I'd hope you aren't basing your remarks upon the poorly chosen words of the author - not the General - paraphrasing the General's words to "We are going to kill them all."

Because that, in fact, is not what was said by our secretary of defense.

Does your contrarian descent make you feel powerful?

Edit: correcting autocorrect.
    Last edited by Leuthas; 07-01-17 at 15:42.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    The left is angry because without ISIS there is no refugee crisis to divert into Europe and destroy Western Civilization.
    100% correct, although there is certainly no shortage of people on the "right" who want to do the same, e.g. RINOs like John McCain, Paul Ryan, Nikki Haley, Jeb, etc. who are in the pockets of various interests all for mass invasion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12