Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Glock/pistol accessory has impressed you most?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    You not a fan of the factory regular sights or the factory night sights? Just seeking clarification...
    I could have worded that better. I'm not a big fan of the factory sights, but I can make them work. The factory three dot night sights (or any 3 dot sight) don't work for me. I have an astigmatism and trying to line up the dots is a slow process for me. I put black rears with a front dot/tritium/fiber optic front sight on all of my guns that have an option to do so.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    aftermarket sights are the first for sure, stock glock sights are garbage. best for the money I have on my gen 3 G19 are a set of Ameriglo sights with the claw rear for one handed manipulations (I think it was a special made set for ICE training, Rob Pincus' company. they were around $40). On my gen 4 G19 I have the Vickers mag release, great cheap, easy mod.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Ameriglo Pro I-dot sights
    OEM Extended slide stop / release
    OEM - connector
    ETS 22 rd magazines
    Surefire XC1

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Factory night sights. I'm a fan.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Trijicon HD yellow
    Vickers mag release
    Vickers slide release

Those are on all of my Glocks. I stiple the grips myself and may mess with the trigger but the three items above are always the 1st things I do.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelBLong View Post
    1) The gadget - with their being no downside, and the ability to ensure that there is no trigger movement during reholster... it's just smart.

2) Overwatch Precision's Triggers - a Flat Face and safely reduced pre-travel allow for better leverage and control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine has really impressed me and I'm an APEX brand whore.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My top three, not in any particular order:

1_ Trijicon HD night sights. (I have orange and yellow but like yellow the best.)
    2_ Talon Grips, (Rubberized version. I only have one pair on my G43 and it's a huge improvement.)
    3_ Pearce Grip extension. (I've been using them since they were first released.)

Honorable mention:

4_ Vickers on their G43 slide stop lever. (I only have the one and it was recently installed but so far - I'm happy with it.)
    5_ Glock minus connector. (Several in use. They're solid and IMO a nice improvement over stock.)
    6_ Glock extended slide stop lever. (Again, several in use. They're solid and a huge improvement over stock.)
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Heinie Slant Pro Straight 8 night sights

Everything else is Perfect.....
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    Fit apex extractor. The ability to shoot a wide range of ammo with proper extraction and ejection lets me trust glocks more than before.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    Fit apex extractor. The ability to shoot a wide range of ammo with proper extraction and ejection lets me trust glocks more than before.
    I never knew glock had an extraction problem. How does the apex offer improvement?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast