Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Which Glock/pistol accessory has impressed you most?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Defoor tactical sights

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    1) Trigger guard undercut. "Glock knuckle" is real and there is no downside to having a higher grip.
    1.5) Ameriglo / Trijicon sights. I won't own a pistol without a set of HD XRs or Ameriglo UCs now.
    2) Front serrations. Since subscribing to Frank Proctor's ideology on slide manipulations about 3 years ago, I think they're essential.
    3) Extended magazine release (Gen 4) - huge help for me even without the use of any backstraps

That's about it I consider "must haves". Everything beyond that, including triggers, are just nice additions in my mind. I am really interested in the new Magpul magwells too, though. They are the one new thing I'm pretty excited to try out.

Feedback Score
    I hope MP makes a compact magwell for gen4 down the road. I may end up getting a zev if I run out of patience.

Just bought my first glock and the only sticking point is reloads. I keep catching the rim in the back or hitting the front of the well. I never had such a problem reloading before.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I hope MP makes a compact magwell for gen4 down the road. I may end up getting a zev if I run out of patience.
    It's been planned from the start, they'll have several more models available "late summer".

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post

Just bought my first glock and the only sticking point is reloads. I keep catching the rim in the back or hitting the front of the well. I never had such a problem reloading before.
    I just ordered one for my RTF last night and am looking forward to getting home and getting it.

If you click "Specs" on their site it lists part numbers for the Gen 4 magwells...so they'll be here in due time:

https://www.magpul.com/products/fire...-magazine-well

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    They are about ten bucks cheaper too.
    The lowest price I'm seeing today on Wikiarm for Magpul Glock mags is $12, PLUS shipping. CDNN has Glock OEM mags for $18 presently, with free shipping. I just don't really see real value in using non-OEM Glock mags with that kind of $5.00 difference. Others may, but I have seen on several occasions the Magpul Glock magazine fail during training events with various students. I can't recall ever seeing a Glock OEM mag be the source of a malfunction. Ammo *in* a Glock OEM, yes, but the mag itself? No.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunow View Post
    The lowest price I'm seeing today on Wikiarm for Magpul Glock mags is $12, PLUS shipping. CDNN has Glock OEM mags for $18 presently, with free shipping. I just don't really see real value in using non-OEM Glock mags with that kind of $5.00 difference. Others may, but I have seen on several occasions the Magpul Glock magazine fail during training events with various students. I can't recall ever seeing a Glock OEM mag be the source of a malfunction. Ammo *in* a Glock OEM, yes, but the mag itself? No.
    I feel the same. I'm a big Magpul fan but part of the reason I love my Glocks so much in the first place is cheap, plentiful, and reliable OEM magazines. I would grab some of the 21 round PMAGs if I ever saw them on sale just for sh*ts and giggles, but they'd have to be dirt cheap (<$12 shipped) to do so.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Probably the Vickers magazine catch.

Feedback Score
    custom fit bicycle innertube

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567