Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another ridiculous anti-gun video

Feedback Score

Another ridiculous anti-gun video

This video is circulating on Facebook. It's obvious the people involved have had no training, and they want to make a mockery out of people who carry.

Feedback Score
    All about making flyover country look retarded.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 06-26-17 at 09:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Holy hell, I thought this was a comedy skit, I laughed.

But arresting the black guy IMO kinda takes away from the gun angle and makes the video about something else.

Damn these people are stupid.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To be fair, a lot of people who carry(and maybe upwards of 95% of people who open carry) ARE stupid.

Where are you from that this is circulating on Facebook? Bad caricatures aren't really funny, and the only punchline didn't have anything to do with guns. Ignore it, nobody is having their mind changed by this, and frankly nobody is having their opinions reinforced by it. You'll either be ineffective or counterproductive if you argue with people about it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ahhhh liberals. They really are that other 50% of the intelligence distribution that George Carlin talked about.

Feedback Score
    Arkansas. I do have friends on the left, and this one was posted by a woman I think the world of. Ironically, she lives on a mountain in a rural area, and her husband has several firearms, although he doesn't carry. Ironically, they are about the only two people on the left that I can have rational discussions about policy without them having an angry emotional fit.

I posted this video just to confirm what many on the left think of us, not to get in an argument with them, and I agree that open carry in most situations is stupid.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Wouldn't be a bad idea for someone on our side to return the favor with an even more ridiculous video mocking the anti side of things.

Feedback Score
    Don't need to make videos there is something called history. King George Stalin Mao Hitler etc. Paris attacks etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    Don't need to make videos there is something called history. King George Stalin Mao Hitler etc. Paris attacks etc.

Liberal;

"It will be different this time- we just need the right leadership to impose our principles in a militaristic fashion."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Satire or liberal derangement, I laughed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast