Thread: EXCELLENT CONDITION Multicam Crye Precision AVS XL

Feedback Score

EXCELLENT CONDITION Multicam Crye Precision AVS XL

PRICE IS $525 + SHIPPING, PAYPAL ONLY, GIFT OR COVER FEES.

Item is in excellent condition. There is very minimal wear or fading. There are no tears or any issues of that sort. The rear platebag's molle is immaculate. The front platebag exhibits no wear.
    The cummerbund is in excellent condition and the harness exhibits little fading. Its just standard wear and tear, but very minimal.

The M4 flat flap has the dividers and bungees removed. I used kydex inserts within it and those had to be removed.
    The removable front flap is literally the most worn part of the entire vest. I'd say the flap is in 7.5/10 Condition and everything else is in 9/10 condition.
    I disliked using the built in magazines bungees anyways, I preferred running an insert.

Fantastic vest, It just doesn't fit me, its too big, therefore I'm purchasing a smaller size.

Here's what's included:
    1) XL AVS Standard Platebags
    2) XL AVS Harness
    3) L/XL 3 Band Cummerbund
    4) XL 1 Band cummerbund
    5) AVS Detachable M4 Flap
    6) Instructions manual and releasable pull cord.
    7) Extra bungee cord for use without harness.

The Mayflower Chest rig, Crye Pack Panel, and swift clips for attaching the chest rig are NOT included in this sale.

These usually have a lead time from Crye of a few months.
    I don't have the small black piece at the end of the bungee cord on the harness. I never used it, just knotted it.
    If you call Crye, I'm certain they can get you one for free.

ADAPTIVE VEST SYSTEM (AVS)™
    Introducing the AVS™ – a revolutionary system that quickly configures as anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest… and everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front mag panels. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor panels without having to modify your gear load out. Varying missions? Configure it as a load bearing vest for recce work and switch right back to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on rear panels, StKSS™ load supports, and many other accessories – the options are infinite.

I am NOT looking for trades! I'm selling this to pick up another AVS in a different size!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (93.4 KB, 29 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (95.3 KB, 30 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (89.6 KB, 32 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (92.2 KB, 26 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (93.1 KB, 25 views)
    Last edited by Wooohah; 06-26-17 at 12:01.
    A Student once said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war."

Gear, or rifles are only as good as the user. Even if a rifle is true to an inch at a mile, even if gear is as light as a feather, yet as durable as leather, it is limited by its user. Invest in training.

Feedback Score

More pictures

A Student once said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war."

Gear, or rifles are only as good as the user. Even if a rifle is true to an inch at a mile, even if gear is as light as a feather, yet as durable as leather, it is limited by its user. Invest in training.